Womens Running

Rainy Tuesdailies (Read 11 times)

Hi Y'all

I have been a total bum.  Didn't feel well over the weekend--nothing major, mostly headache and kinda achy. DH was pretty sick--maybe the flu--fever, achy, sweaty, ugh.  I think he's over the worst of it.  I wasn't sure if I felt off due to the flu shot or if it was exposure to him, but I think I'm good now.

This morning it was pouring buckets, so I stayed in bed. I did ride in the park Saturday, but really haven't been out of the house since,

Kat--Oh my--I hope mom is feeling better.

Margaret--Beautiful!!!  Enjoy your trip!

Later !!

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Hey Sue, I get you on being a bum.  Besides scurrying around for Mom and eating, I really haven’t done much.  Sorry DH is still sick.

MOM IS FREE!  And being a grumpy Gus.  Not sure why, she is out of the hospital and we head home Thursday.  I am glad we have an extra day, I think she would have a hard time flying tomorrow, though she has ants in her pants to go home.  Can’t blame her there, though she could be a bit more pleasant to be with currently.  She actually had a better attitude in the hospital prior to today.  Sigh.

Weather is still lovely.  Quite breezy today.

If any of you ladies are watching the Davis Cup (tennis I have been told&hellipWink it is here where we are staying this week, Malaga, Spain.

Best to the rest!!

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Hey Sue, I get you on being a bum.  Besides scurrying around for Mom and eating, I really haven’t done much.  Sorry DH is still sick.

MOM IS FREE!  And being a grumpy Gus.  Not sure why, she is out of the hospital and we head home Thursday.  I am glad we have an extra day, I think she would have a hard time flying tomorrow, though she has ants in her pants to go home.  Can’t blame her there, though she could be a bit more pleasant to be with currently.  She actually had a better attitude in the hospital prior to today.  Sigh.

Weather is still lovely.  Quite breezy today.

If any of you ladies are watching the Davis Cup (tennis I have been told) it is here where we are staying this week, Malaga, Spain.

Best to the rest!!

K

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Oops, tried to correct and instead quoted.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

5 on the TM because it's rainy here too

Kats, I didn't realize David Cup was on. I will have to tell hubby. He's my tennis fanatic. And hockey.

Edit ... He's aware but can't find it being televised. Canada plays Finland today

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

That’s a bummer Lori that DH can’t find it.  I met a couple from Vancouver, BC who came to Malaga just to watch it.  Sorry your miles had to be on the TM. 

K

Oh yeah--The Burial--we really liked it. Plus--It is based on a local family business in Biloxi.  They handled Mom's arrangements, we have our arrangements through them.  Just the nicest people.  They also sponsor a huge Veteran's Day outing--last year we went along--reception, bus trip to New Orleans, tour of the WWII Museum + lunch for five bus loads of veterans.

Smile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon! PT and Pilates today.

Kat, yay on mom being out!

Sue, feel better.

Lori, hi!

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

We are home, and......I might be getting sick again. Woke up this morning with a sore throat, then was tired and achy driving home. Maybe it was just an uncomfortable night's sleep (or the last 5 nights uncomfortable sleep, for that matter). Time will tell I guess. Hopefully I didn't recover from my cold (or covid) just to get the flu (or covid).

We had a great weekend, even though the drive was so long. I really like DH's family, wish we spent more time with them. New car did great, easy to drive and got better mileage than anticipated. We started the drive Thursday at 720 miles, now it has 2800. That was a lot of driving for 2-2.5 days of seeing people. At least I got caught up on all the gossip, and saw DH's sister for the first time in years. Always have fun with his brother's family and with his mom.

Sorry no personals. Just sitting under a blanket and vegging and hoping I'm not sick.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Feel better!

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles this morning with some strides. It started raining and has just gotten heavier & windier as the day hass gone on.

CrazySue & AnonymousGuest, hope you're feeling better.

KatS, glad your mom is out of the hospital.