Womens Running

Tired Thursday Supermoms (Read 16 times)

moxieluvah

Mer - kept the kids home today. We got the call last night so it was nice to not get up but not looking forward to adding days in June.

spike - hope you can get a run in tonight! So many headaches with building a house, but your finished product looks awesome!

rg - she is 4

Erniegirl

rg - Super annoying that you had to wake up for R because DH didn't hear him. My DH is also guilty of that sometimes and he'll be like "I was in the basement and couldn't hear anything". I love smoothies, too! I've actually be making a lot of them lately, with frozen fruit and greek yogurt. I should definitely buy some almonds for snacking when I go grocery shopping tomorrow.

zorbs - Only -18C with the windchill there today? I am jealous, it was -28C here this morning! Good thing you guys picked your bibs early given the mishap. Spicy coleslaw = bag of coleslaw, mayo, lime juice and sriracha. Ha ha, you don't have to tell me about drinking chocolate milk after runs. We are milk addicts in this house and go through 4L of homo milk + 4L of chocolate milk every week. Haven't tried the new KB moves yet, but I did watch a video of the turkish get ups, so I am ready!

mer - Do you do spin class at the Y? Toddler singing with motions is super cute. I love when S practices all the songs they sing at library program. Hope you were able to find something decent to eat for lunch!

CA - Eww, I have a phobia of soggy bread so M's taco sandwich is grossing me out. I hear ya - I feel like I am constantly eating but I am already down three pounds. Maybe I need to eat more bacon  Good luck at your interview!

moxie - Totally cute that DS is sporting DD's pink Dora socks. I guess only the Diego stuff comes in blue. They should really make both in all colours!

spike - Aw, poor R. I'm glad he's feeling better today. Ha ha on S being exhausting in a good way. I always say she's tons of fun and tons of trouble. The fact that you trained for a half with all the stroller running and juggling with your DH's work schedule is totally impressive!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

superspike113

Honorary Old

So my dad called me yesterday and wanted some weight loss advice. He might have to have knee surgery and the doctor told him if he lost 25 lbs it would reduce 100 lbs of pressure on his knee. He has really yo-yoed with his weight over the last 10 years, hopefully he will start eating better so he won't have heart attack #3.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07