Womens Running

Neverending Winter Wednesday - Supermoms (Read 20 times)

RR- I got to run track last night. DH was supposed to be home at 8 on monday and got home at 9, so I only got in a few treadmill miles, and tonight he is running 14 miles after work with some friends, so it was my turn to go out last night. Track went well, there were only 3 of us in our group, luckily we all did long runs over the weekend, so no one pushed the pace to anything crazy.  Did spin and ST this a.m. hoping for some treadmill miles later. Frigid cold and windy so no BoB run..

BR- tough night last night, maybe going through growth spurt.

FR- Maybe roast beef wraps

NRR- Yup, like everyone else, this weather needs to be DONE!!!!

Hope to catch up on personals in a bit! =)

KC born 7-14-13. RC born 7-21-15

Old PR's: 5k 19:36, 10mi 1:07:46, HM 1:30:04, M 3:06:19

Working on a Comeback after baby #2

runnergirl9508

zorbs- I hope the physio can help work the kinks out of your butt. sciatic issue, or more like pirifomis? I've never watched Peppa Pig, but have heard it's not an annoying show like most kids tv. Yes, R still naps pretty much every day, usually skips one nap/month. But he's content to sing, play, read books in his crib for a while, so I can usually leave him for 90 minutes or so to have some down time.

Ernie- hooray for a TM!! I definitely would have put one to good use this winter. I'm pretty sure i'll be saving up for one next fall/winter especially with 2 kids. Haha on baby doll, that's sweet. Busy day for you- hope you can get everything done. Glad that your cold isn't a bad one.

CA- hope you have a good PM-free run tonight. Lol on telling M her food is going to the dogs. R would probably just dump his food off his plate to "help" us if we told him that. Ugh, sorry about the tantrums.

arm- hey! good to see you on here. nice job on the tempo run. Enjoy your time away with DD1 & 3- I'm sure they will have a blast with you. Sorry about L's cold- hope he's better soon. Oh no, hope the UTI is gone for good.

Mer- have fun at spin tonight! yay for H sitting up- I loved the 6-9 month age with R. He was happy all the time, doing cute stuff like sitting, playing with his feet, interacting with us more, sleeping really well, and starting to try "real" food, not just nurse all the time. Hooray for a huge refund- that's awesome!

spike- R's napping now. I plan on having him do a "quiet time" in his room at least until he's 4.  So sorry about RP's injury, that's a bummer! Do you still have R in a crib, or is he in a bed now? Hahaha about the hate dust- I'd be scared to shit too.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Erniegirl

CA - So unfair that the stomach bug caused bloating! The only good part about having a stomach bug is usually how skinny you are afterwards 

arm - Good to have you back posting again! So awesome that you are getting away to somewhere warm! That is super awkward that the personal care assistant stood over you guys at dinner like that. Hope DD doesn't have a kidney infection!

rg - I will be in line right behind you to kick winter in the junk. Boo to no nap! Hopefully he is not dropping his nap yet. How long does he sleep for at night?

mer - Thanks, I feel like I've been spending half my time running around to dr's appt's and labs this past month, but if it leads to good results, it's all worth it! Glad you got to run with an RP and get all your miles in. I agree, this cold weather has just become dumb. I reached my breaking point during my run on Monday. The wind was blowing like crazy and my face was freezing, and I just thought "I seriously cannot do this anymore. I can't even finish this run".

spike - I usually enjoy winter running too! On a mild, snowy day, it's really nice, and most winters there are only a few days that are really horrible weather. I feel like, this year, the weather has been absolutely miserable 90% of the time. Ha ha, I first misread your post as you spent $2000 on Gravol, which would be a far lamer purchase!

zorbs - Yup, TM is in the basement, facing the windows at the front. I put my laptop on the ledge in front of the TM and watched some Netflix while I ran, so it wasn't half bad. Although I can't imagine ever doing an LR on the TM.

e-rain - Glad you got your track workout in! The weather is supposed to warm up here starting tomorrow, but I'm afraid to believe it. I think everyone is going to lose it if winter isn't done soon!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

superspike113

Honorary Old

RG- I took the side off his crib back in November to get him used to being in it before we moved.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07