Womens Running

Long Weekend Fridailies!!!!! (Read 11 times)

Woohooo!!!!!!  RD today.

But --- we get 2 hours + 59 minutes admin time today!!!!!  Woohooo!!!  I will be done at 12:01 and looking forward to some serious me time in the sewing room.

I hope my fellow federal friends are getting some well deserved admin time as well.

I need to hit the grocery store on the way home, and clean the house but am excited for the extra time over the long weekend. I definitely need to catch up on the housework. We kept the grands two weekends ago and then went on the trip. Yikes!

We are also watching DS2's yellow labs (aka The Blondes) until next Wednesday, so lots of vacuuming is on the weekend plan.

Have a great weekend!!

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

It's our long weekend here as well. Thanksgiving is Monday but we're celebrating Sunday.

My Garmin did not upload but I ran 5 miles.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

Sigh. No long weekend here.  There are no days off for our school on October.  November 2 is the next professional day. 4 on the treadmill because it was gray and misty. Yesterday fog rolled in while I was driving to work and didn't want to be out running if it happened again.  There was very little visibility yesterday morning.

Long weekend, hooray!  No extra admin time off. We never get any. Seems like that’s not a thing here.  5 miles yesterday after work, it was 80 degrees, yuck.  House was warm all night. 

CrazySue, good luck with the shopping and cleaning. 

Lori, happy thanksgiving weekend. 

HCK, sorry no holiday for you.  It’s sort of a weird one.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Anonymous Guest

Van is loaded and we are headed home!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We never get any time off for Columbus Day, boo.

Shakeout run after work.

Damaris