Womens Running

Tuesday in November (Read 11 times)

Anonymous Guest

You guys! It's November already!

I'll go for a short run in a bit. Almost looking forward to my break from running for a few days later in the week.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 on the treadmill.  Upper body still feeling a bit beat up.

AnonymousGuest,  definitely doesn't feel like November here. Going to be in the 70s all week.  Glad I didn't register for the Running club's rescheduled HM. It's going to be 75 on sunday, worse conditions than the October date.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Took the morning off to get a massage with the therapist who worked on the knee and made it feel back to normal. I was going to run 5 but since he worked on it pretty hard I'll do tomorrow's 3 instead.

I lifted pretty heavy yesterday so I'm sore everywhere. In a good way.

Karen, hope the run went well.

HCK, nice 4. I'm tempted to go on the TM for my 3 because I think it will take me longer to get dressed than to finish the run outside, lol. At least on the TM I can just wear a bra and shorts.

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Karen, enjoy and good luck with your van adventure.

Cathi, sorry you're feeling beat up, sucks.

Damaris, enjoy the massage.

Feeling better today, though the feet are still horrendous.  There's a race overview on yesterday's thread if anyone wants to read.  Working today and walking slow...

Fridge also died while I was out of town.  Came home to a fridge full of rotten food and a nasty stench.  WHY my house sitter didn't chuck perishables is beyond me, NOT pleased.

Cheers!

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

Docket,  less laundry is definitely one of the reasons I use the treadmill.  Plus it's still dark, dark when I would usually start a run outside and I try to avoid that. I use the start of civil twilight as my guide.

KatS, yuck. How annoying to come home to that.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Wore shorts today during my run. It's definitely not typical November weather here.  5 miles of hills.

Karen, breaks are good!

Kats,  it sounds like you had a blast at your race. Congrats again.  But boo on the broken fridge.

HCK,  I'm sorry about your fall. How is your hand? I recall you saying that you skinned it pretty badly.

Damaris,  good call on cutting the run short. Save it for the weekend race.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**