Womens Running

Testy Thursday (Read 11 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Whatcha got?

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Drizzly and windy outside.  Not unrunnable weather but I'm irritable because of fatigue from work and DH not feeling well (damned seizures). Anyway,  I used the opportunity to finish watching the season of House of the Dragon. So good.  I need me a dragon.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Lori, bummer about the weather and fatigue.  Sad  Glad you're enjoying the series.

Work here, lunchtime run if all goes OK.  Drinks tonight I think with the running group.  I had drinks last night for friends who are moving to CO.  I didn't want to go, but the wife pestered me to go and I am glad she did.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Anonymous Guest

DH took the van over to get a winch installed on the front bumper- it apparently involves cutting into the frame of the van and he doesn’t trust himself or someone that doesn’t work on these vans much. He has a friend here that does all the work on all the vans we know on the west coast. We got a hotel so the dogs and I have a place to hang out while this happens. Tonight we are doing dinner at my cousin’s house. He called and said since they only have street parking, he would come pick all of us up, our dogs can play with their dogs while the people do dinner, then he’ll drive us back. I apparently have very nice family members.

My running has been pretty abysmal. I am hoping the van gets done in time for me to get a run in before dinner.

Would have loved to do dinner with Margaret last night (she was also willing to drive to us), but was just so so tired. We are already planning a trip back out here in the summer when we’ll only have to drive from CO, so will definitely meet up with her then. As well as a couple other friends and my nephew……I had forgotten how many cool people live out here.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon! Spent all morning doing 4 meetings of creditors from hell. With 20 attendees which means I had to write each person and who they represented since we are doing these by phone. Sigh.

6 later.

Damaris

5.2 easy miles after work.  Skipped running for the past two days because of side effects from the shingles vax.  Shakes, chills, muscle aches, joint pain... worse than the first shot.  But fortunately that's it for shots, I've gotten everything that I can.

Lori, sorry about the the irritating things!

Kat, sad that your friends are moving to CO but it's nice that you have lots of others.

Karen, hope to see you over the summer!

Damaris, ugh on the meetings.

Work has been a slog.  This week seems endless.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR