Womens Running

Finally Fridailies!!! (Read 12 times)

Finally!!!!

I think there are 4 people in the entire office today.  I'm feeling better, just some coughing but on the mend.  Think I will try a run tomorrow.

Baked 5 batches of cookies yesterday. I still have one more to finish this afternoon, but I think I'm about done. And fudge. Made another batch of fudge. DH went to a doctor's appointment this morning. He just called me---when he got home, there were empty cookie bags all over the floor.  The dogs ate at least 6 dozen cookies.   Those stinkers!!!!

Happy Friday !!

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles this morning.  Was so confused because the sign by the elementary school has said today was a half day. No buses, no kids out. I was seriously thinking I really messed up my days. I looked it up when I got home. Today is an asynchronous learning day for the county. Lol if  they think kids are going to log on.

CrazySue,  omg, that is a lot of cookies for the dogs to eat.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

4 miles for me today. Basically I'm trying to get my goal for the year at this point

Sue...omg omg omg omg. I'm so jealous on your upcoming retirement! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations

HCK... Apparently around here today is what they call National Skip Out Day.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have 3 after work. There are only 3 here in the office and we still haven't gotten an email about the 1 hour early release WTF.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

Just under 6 miles this morning. They had the gates closed to the neighborhood behind me that I like to run in, sad. It's less hilly back there. We've lived here two years now and the gates have almost always been open, I assume because there's lots of construction still going on there, but today, no dice. It's pretty easy to go around right now, but it's through dirt, which with the rain yesterday, was mud, so I didn't try it.

Susan, so excited for you! Congrats on submitting the retirement paperwork. How long until the last day?

HCK, from yesterday, I think official sundown is 5:30 here, civil twilight around 6. I remember being in Boston for business one winter and it got dark at like 4 pm. I could not deal with that.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Karen--my last day will be Friday, March 29, which is also Good Friday, and the day before my birthday!

Damaris--your supervisors suck.  We were notified a week ago about our 2 hour early release. You need to change agencies.  Sorry.

Hmmmm.....mop? wash naughty dogs? that is on my afterwork plan. Then I can sew sew sew.

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Morning,

Not sure what was up last.  Mom is home and weak but OK.  The husband died this morning.  I'll be here for a bit.  Home health is coming shortly.  She is being DAMNED stubborn, refusing help other than moving the oxygen concentrator around.  Silly old woman!  Smile

Kathi, yes, it's an Avia - need to try it on even.

Not sure if I will even get out to run.  Mom is a bit more care than expected and I don't feel comfortable being gone long, maybe a 1 mile loop around her house checking in every loop.  Probably not today though.  \

Happy Friday.  Long weekend for you all I would guess.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I'm so sorry Kats

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Karen--my last day will be Friday, March 29, which is also Good Friday, and the day before my birthday!

Damaris--your supervisors suck.  We were notified a week ago about our 2 hour early release. You need to change agencies.  Sorry.

Hmmmm.....mop? wash naughty dogs? that is on my afterwork plan. Then I can sew sew sew.

I do, especially one that is more WFH friendly.

Kat, I'm sorry about her husband.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

KatS, sorry for your mom's loss.

We never get out early, although we’re WFH friendly. Can’t have it all, I guess. 

CrazySue, yay on retirement!  Omg those dogs ate a lot of cookies.

HCK, guessing not a lot of learning going on today. 

Karen, will it be a gated community when it’s done?

Kat, good that your mom is home and that you are there to help. 

Lori, good luck getting to your goal. 

SRD today. Worked a little today then used some PTO to log off early.  Out listening to jazz at a local coffee shop tonight. Let the holidays begin!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR