Womens Running

Fridailies (Read 10 times)

Anonymous Guest

Thank you all for indulging in my "my health is failing and getting old sucks" concerns from yesterday. I did google what they found on my mammogram requiring additional imaging and learned that it is rarely cancer but does need to be checked out anyway. For once, Dr. Google was reassuring and not making me think I'm dying.

Storms rolled through this morning - just got the garbage out without getting poured on. Looks like it's about done and will then heat up out there, so a run shortly. Then a cold front comes through and it will be low 40s, feels like 30s for my 5k group tomorrow. Singlet one day, tights the next (yes, I overdress on group run days, because I'm either walking or slow running a lot).

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Karen, glad Dr. Google didn’t makes things worse.  

Nothing too exciting for me today. Might go to the grocery store during lunch. Will do a short run after work. Volunteering at a trail run early tomorrow so I need to leave here at 4 am.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

RD for me, so Pilates after work.

Worried about Kahlua and can't wait to get home. She didn't do well post-vaccinations. She was acting a bit too quiet last night, a bit better this morning but until I see her running around the walls, I won't be satisfied.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Rest day today. After the work day from hell I need it. A few f bombs might have flown from my mouth in the direction of co-workers.  2 years, 11 months and 1 day to go. I'm jealous of Sue.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 miles before work with intervals, strength training after. So glad this week is over. Now waiting on Costco to deliver a TV which they said woud be sometime between 7am and 7pm. It's 6:40pm and still no TV. Had they actually delivered it earlier, we could have gone to pick up DH's sports car from the dealership to bring it to an independent mechanic. The dealership wants 12k for repairs, indepdendent guy says it's unlikely that it needs all that, it may be a sensor issue.

AnonymousGuest, glad Dr Google was optimistic for once. We're having the up and down weather here too.

GatsbyBird, oof. That's painfully early. Guess it's a good jump start to the time change!

Docket, hopefully Kahlua is ok.

BerthaSlayer, I told my boss on Tuesday it was very good I was working from home because only the computer got yelled at. There were many f bombs. I'm really careful about my cursing in-office, not really good when you work in a K-8 school.

And now it's 6:45 and still no TV......

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

She was back to normal this afternoon.

But I found more water with remnants of blood in the basement. It does not have a strong pee smell but I think it is pee. Gracie, the likely culprit had a urinalysis with no traces of blood, so Kahlua goes next (since I paid for it already), then taking Sasha, Hershey, and then Sammy.

Now, if it is vomit, no idea how to find who it is.

Damaris