Womens Running

Thursdailies Already!! (Read 11 times)

Spin class kicked my butt for some reason.  Did a tough hill climb to "Stairway to Heaven", then raced the fast end of the song.  Good class, except Renee chose one song about getting lucky all night.....everyone was chuckling

Fence is looking promising..they are putting up rails and boards today.  Fingers crossed.

Damaris and Margaret--we get a two hour early dismissal today.  I hope you do too.

Need to get a new phone.  I currently just have a work phone, but I know I will need a personal one soon. Decided to just get it over with. Will go today or tomorrow.  My work phone is an iphone 8.  I see the iphone 14 just came out .

Judy--we have only seen a couple of deer since we moved here 3 years ago. But omg the cats!!  Lots of feral cats and Scamp wants to get the one that is in the neighbor's yard all the time--she feeds them. It would not end well for the cat.

Good morning!  6 yesterday with hill repeats.  5 easy today.

CrazySue, maybe you were still feeling the extra miles from yesterday's poop pick-up run?  No early release for us today.    At least, not officially.

Looking forward to having tomorrow off for Veteran's Day.  Going up to my dad's house tomorrow, might take him to the Veteran's Day program at the USS Hornet, and grab something for lunch.  Need to start thinking about the Dino Vally trip and packing!  I leave next Thursday.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I thought I posted earlier but the day was too crazy so maybe it was in a dream. I had two depositions today and it's another Summer #3 day. Ran 5 with 6 X 100m on the TM.

Susan, we had a ZERO hour dismissal. Our bosses forgot about us.

Margaret, same. Apparently, Veterans Day does not merit one? WTF.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 on the treadmill. I took tomorrow off, it's not a holiday for us. Givernment folks, enjoy your day off. Did the feds have off on Tuesday? We had a meeting with people from the state yesterday and they had Tuesday off for election day and tomoroow off.

Anonymous Guest

I went for a little run this morning and no achilles pain. Of course not, because i had a sports chiro appt this afternoon. He did some seriously painful stuff to my leg, foot and especially calf. Promising.

Storms tomorrow morning with the cold front coming through. May be able to squeeze a few miles in, may not. But hopefully if I do, it will stay pain free.

I didn't realize tomorrow was a holiday. I hope it's not too people-y out there. Things are easier when everyone else is at work!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel