Womens Running

Rainy Tuesdailies (Read 12 times)

Thank goodness!! We really needed some rain. I hope it's not done yet.

Spin class this morning.

DH is starting to feel better. Man-flu indeed!  He went to the dock to help unload the boat....  He'd better take it easy!!

Have a great day!!

No rain here, but it’s still strangely gray and cool.  We normally have Indian summer this time of year. Maybe this will keep fire season away. 

CrazySue, glad you DH’s symptoms were short-lived. 

I’m just plodding along at work.  Put up a new hummingbird feeder, but even with three feeders, they’re still fighting all the time. Did a couple miles yesterday, will do something similar after work today. Going to start doing leg strength work now that the foot-ankle seems to be healed up. Maybe resume running next weekend.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

It rained overnight here but was nice during my run today.

5 miles

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Just busy. I have a trial in a week (3 hours away) and I've been wasting my time preparing an objection to an attorney that filed a motion to vacate orders on depositions we are conducted. She is afraid because we are investigating whether she failed to do her job. Hint: she did. I didn't say anything in the initial request for a deposition but my objections have enough facts that the judge's head will explode.

But anyway, so unnecessary to waste my time on the stupid.

I ran 5.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Just under 7 this morning with intervals. Strength training after work. Then picked the last of the grapes. 57 lbs total.

Anonymous Guest

I ran 4 this afternoon. I waited until the afternoon because it was cold this morning! Currently just south of Leadville overlooking Twin Lakes, one of the most beautiful places I’ve been. Been wanting to come back here since we were here two summers ago. Our friends from Wisconsin seem pleased with the location.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel