Womens Running

Too Tired to Post Tuesdailies (Read 11 times)

Seriously

Why am I so tired lately?

Spin class this morning.  Shrimp samples are in the coolers.  Can I just be done at 1000??

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 on the treadmill with 8 x 3 minutes faster.

CrazySue,  my sleep has been awful recently.  It improved a bit when I first started higher iron supplements,  but now it's back to lousy. Yay, aging. If you're in the path of the storms today, stay safe. On of the local sites here posted about it being a dangerous situation.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon! Windy advisory for today so I will likely run 7 or 10 on the TM while watching the US match. Or the end of it.

Damaris

Good evening!  Dentist appointment today, which was uneventful.  Short walk after work.  Work was meh.  I wanted to watch the US-Iran match but didn't have time, double meh.

CrazySue, from yesterday, I will always root against LSU so yay Aggies.

HCK, yeah, I miss sleep.  CBN gummies have been helping a bit.

Damaris, nice run.

Karen, safe travels home.  Nice that you could spend time with cousins.

Windy here too.  Supposed to be rain in the forecast for later this week.  Going to stick to walking for a few more days.  No aches or pains, but legs feel really heavy and/or tight.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Anonymous Guest

We are camped in a Cracker Barrel parking lot in Joplin, MO for the night. It is so cold! A cold front came through during the day, so it was super windy and our mpg sucked. We didn't leave my mom's until 10 this morning, so we are not even halfway, but seemed smart to stop early today and do the rest of the driving tomorrow when it's not blowing us all over the place. Looking forward to being back home and having some sort of normalcy.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel