Womens Running

Chocolate Milk FRIYAYS (DAILIES) (Read 14 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Chocolate Milk Day! YUM. I have a glass every now and then.

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

17.2 for me!

Not my best work, but its done! Rough evening effected the run this morning. I felt OK, just not my best. The last 3 miles were good Smile Its done and I need a nap.

Man, last night was a cluster. It took us about an hour to get to his sisters house due to traffic (usually 25 minutes). We got there about 6 and they were running behind on dinner so by the time I left at 7:15, I hadn't eaten. I was rushing home so I could be here when the photographer called, and got home just in time. By that time I was STARVING. I made a grilled cheese sandwich and had some rice. LOL. Interesting dinner but it worked. I went right to bed after that. Yesterday, that chicken salad I had on Wednesday night did NOT sit well. So, I lost a lot of..fluids. I think that and not enough fuel for dinner just did me in this morning! Looking forward to "relaxing" this weekend. We have wedding stuff to do (OMG when do we NOT?!)..but nothing crazy.

Is it 5, yet?

Sandy – My mom always mentions the MLS system – she does real estate part time. I never knew what it was! That’s awesome that it emails you immediately. Oh yes, things can work out perfectly! That would be great if you were in a new place before Christmas! Which class did you choose?! BTW – tomorrow is National Drink Beer Day. 😉

Happy Friyay!

Anonymous Guest

8 for me this morning. Mostly easy but sped up the last few miles because I just wanted to be done. Hot and humid is back. Hopeful predictions of first cold front October 5 not not predicted to make it far enough south for us to get it. Sigh. They are now saying around October 10-13. Since I'm racing a 10 miler on the 13th, I'd very much appreciate it.

Dang, nice run, Liz! Especially after such a stressful and underfeed night! I was looking at the calendar this morning to see how close we are to closing on the condo and realized just how soon your wedding will be here. I mean, next week is October already. Three more weeks and all this wedding stuff will be done.

Quiet morning here. Usually by the time I post after my run there are half a dozen posts already.

Damaris, you guys make it to the new house yesterday??

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Woo, chocolate milk!  This is a day that I can support.  I love chocolate milk after a tough workout and I usually put a splash in my coffee.

Sandy, MLS is addictive.  When we were looking at houses in 2004 (back before MLS had all the bells and whistles that it has now), I'd hop on there every day just to look.  I still stalked MLS even after we bought our house, just to make sure something better didn't come along.    I think you'll know when you find "the one".

Lizzie, I've had weird reactions to chicken salad too.  Sometimes the dressing can be very oily which, umm, cleans out my system pretty well.  Not quite as well as ghost pepper jack cheese, tho.    Nice run!  People who don't wave back on runs annoy me too.

Karen, excited to see that the CO house closing is soon!

Damaris, hope that you and the kit kats are surviving the drive to Indy.  Are any of them in carriers?  Do they enjoy car rides? Where do they poop/pee?  So many questions...

Lori, hope the Lone Peaks work out for you.  I'm sort of on the fence about them.  Not my go-to shoe, but I usually have a pair in the rotation just for variety.

Turtles, peach pie wine and apple pie wine sound like wine coolers, which I used to love.  Too sweet for me now.  I'm the person in the neighborhood wearing a headlamp and reflective vest and carrying a flashlight.  I'm not popping up on anyone.  

Kat, although I can't support the Dodgers tumbler (being from Northern California), I like the idea!  And that's good name for your store.  Bling is good because the tumblers are so sparkly.

Hi to everyone else!

I'm heading up to Napa this morning to meet up with friends for a mini-high school reunion.  The five of us get together every 1-2 years to do something fun. Usually involving wine.    I will run a few miles up there -- I found a park not too far from our hotel.  Have a great Friday!  And weekend, if I don't make it back here.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

LC Runs

5.1 rainy miles - been kinda lazy this  week though I did manage a good weight workout on Tuesday.

Heading to lunch with a couple of friends in a bit.  I think I am going to get a flu shot this afternoon, too.  Fun stuff LOL

Lizzie - way to go this morning!!  My dinner schedule has been kind of weird with DS soccer games.  I think grilled cheese and rice sounds good LOL!

Hi Karen - I was suprised by the lack of posts this morning, too.  I hope it's because people are out having fun and not working!!  Nice 8!

Margaret - have fun at your mini reunion!!

Half Crazy K 2.0

We're celebrating international coffee day at work today

The actual day is Sunday.

We're celebrating international coffee day at work today

The actual day is Sunday.

I celebrate this every day.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I like chocolate milk but I very rarely have it.

TGIF!

Today hubs woke up with severe vertigo again so that's disappointing. And worrying. hopefully it goes away soon. He's missing an exhibition hockey game tonight as a result,  between Red Wings and Maple Leafs and so is very upset. Obviously. I took him to the chiropractor for it and then we went to pick up our new eyeglasses and when I went to use my credit card it was DECLINED! I freaked out and paid by debit (I wanted to use the cc for points  though) and went home and immediately called to see what was the matter. Apparently I typed in a wrong pin and was locked out. So I just had to change the pin. Thankfully that is an issue that was easily resolved. Sheesh.

So no running. Hopefully tomorrow. And hopefully tomorrow there is less drama here.😐

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Karen – Nice run today! Crossing my fingers for cooler weather coming your way soon! I am going to be selfish and hope I get some, too. CRAZY! Time is flying. Next thing you know you'll be running 100 miles 😊

Margaret – Chocolate milk in coffee?! That sounds like a great idea! I am going to try that. Aw, have a great time with your friends! What a great idea.

Laura – Hope you had a good lunch! I heard there are multiple shots for the flu???

Run4kupcakes – LOL, I am with Margaret, isn’t that everyday?!

Lori – Oh no on your DH. I hope he feels better soon. What a bummer. PHEW on your credit card!! That could have been way worse.

Crazy day. Have a good afternoon and evening everyone!

LC Runs

Half K - I think I celebrate Coffee Day every day LOL!

Lori - sorry about DH's vertigo, sounds awful

Lizzie - lunch was fun, I miss my friend!  BF said the flu shot is a 'quad shot' or something (he signs up at work and a company comes in), but the gal at the pharmacy didn't mention it.  It was more painful than last year's.

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 miles. So glad the week is over. Once is starts getting dark earlier, I start getting sleppier earlier too.

Oh, I celebrate coffee day every single day , multiple times.

Lizzie, grilled cheese for dinner sounds good!

AnonymousGuest, we're supposed to get cooler next weekend, but in between it's supposed to be 95 on Wednesday. I'll believe it when it is actually cooler since it changes daily.

GatsbyBird, enjoy the mini high school reunion. Ghost pepper cheese sounds hot.

LCRuns, we have to get flu shots for work, I need to see when that it.

BerthaSlayer, hope your DH feels better. Glad the credit card was something simple.