Weirdest thing you've ever seen on the ground during a run..? (Read 11262 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I saw a vibrator today. Black eye

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

New, slight used, used, refurbished? Tongue Are you sure it wasn't a dog toy? I guess y'all are a little more out in the open up there.

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

New, slight used, used, refurbished? Tongue Are you sure it wasn't a dog toy? I guess y'all are a little more out in the open up there.
        Ummm...I didn't stop to inspect it closely (nor do I carry surgical gloves on my runs). It was more one of those moments of "oh, look a vibrator." Shocked WTF is THAT doing THERE?! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

(This should be taken as the only thing I care to mention at the moment.) Funniest thing I picked up and watched was Tha Eastsidaz DVD. Dvd was all Spanish dubbed except for the music videos (subtitles were in spanish too... funny!... how things translate that is...).

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Once on a walk did and I found an Eminem CD without a case...I think it was his first big one. It was actually unscratched, even though it was on the gravel shoulder. k

~ Sarah Kay

Once on a walk did and I found an Eminem CD without a case...I think it was his first big one. It was actually unscratched, even though it was on the gravel shoulder. k
              So do you mean that Did found one of those mini CDs on a previous walk? Big grin I saw a pair of nasty looking underwear on the sidewalk a couple of weeks ago. No, they weren't mine.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So do you mean that Did found one of those mini CDs on a previous walk? Big grin I saw a pair of nasty looking underwear on the sidewalk a couple of weeks ago. No, they weren't mine.
                *smack* How does underwear end up on the road (wait, maybe I don't want to know)? I also want to know how a single shoe will be on the road...or a glove or a sock. k

~ Sarah Kay

a bunch of crabs running away from this dude who had just caught them-- he was dragging the trap up the side of the waterfront thinggie and i guess it opened as the box came up over the side, and all these scrabbly crabbies came scrabbling out and took off across the paved walkway (this is in downtown jersey city). all i saw at first were all these galloping crabs in all sizes heading towards me, and then this big guy in big boots yelling very small 4-letter words stomping after them.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Got crabs? Wink I would have bargained with him...I'll help herd them back your direction if I get to take some home for dinner. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

small baggie condom (sadly) people
                      2009: BQ?
                        a bunch of crabs running away from this dude who had just caught them-- he was dragging the trap up the side of the waterfront thinggie and i guess it opened as the box came up over the side, and all these scrabbly crabbies came scrabbling out and took off across the paved walkway (this is in downtown jersey city). all i saw at first were all these galloping crabs in all sizes heading towards me, and then this big guy in big boots yelling very small 4-letter words stomping after them.
                        HAHAHAHA
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

(sadly) people
                          No way! So you're one of those runners we hear about...yikes!

~ Sarah Kay

No way! So you're one of those runners we hear about...yikes!
                            Oh no --- living people. Sleeping people. (not any dead people --- that I know of ... yikes Sad )
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Phew...sorta. Either thing would really make me feel pretty sad. The dead body thing would add the element of fear, though.

~ Sarah Kay

Anyone have pizza?

I saw a blue toilet seat on top of a white hooded Toyota Camry. In New York, this isn't weird though. The other day, I saw a motorist slowing down to a stop at a yellow light because I was crossing the road.....Now that is weird! Tongue A vibrator! Surprised