Mizuno Wave Sayonara Pic (Read 963 times)

Smashy!!!

Hey all, Idon't know if this will work, but I found a pic of the Sayonara. Here's the link, I hope it works: http://www.google.com/search?q=mizuno+wave+sayonara&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=j2raUJ7OC8b1qAGTu4DgAQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i|17;d|7RlwbvPiGmt1_M:

PRs: 21:35 (5K); 1:46:46 (HM); 4:30:46 (FM)

Doesnt work.  These forums are not the best for photos at all

---------

HermosaBoy

Did you post a picture or a link to a google search for a picture?

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Hamish911

I found this on the Fleet feet facebook - womens versions of Sayonara

While on their facebook I also saw some new Enigma's. Is the 3 coming out already?

Smashy!!!

Hamish, that's the pic I was trying to link! Thanks.

I found this on the Fleet feet facebook - womens versions of Sayonara

While on their facebook I also saw some new Enigma's. Is the 3 coming out already?

PRs: 21:35 (5K); 1:46:46 (HM); 4:30:46 (FM)

thats actually both mens and women ya got there

---------

xor

I don't know much about mizuno these days.

What's so cool about the sayonara that it gets a "look at the sweet pic" thread?

cool new shoe from Mizuno... not a shoe nerd huh?

I don't know much about mizuno these days.

What's so cool about the sayonara that it gets a "look at the sweet pic" thread?

---------

xor

I like running shoes just fine.  But this thread has been "here's a pic of a shoe" with no descriptors or qualifiers or anything.  Just a pic of a shoe.

Which is just fine.

I think you'll see a lot more of stuff like this in this forum.... since the RW forums totally blow now, a lot of the shoe nerds are migrating over here.

I like running shoes just fine.  But this thread has been "here's a pic of a shoe" with no descriptors or qualifiers or anything.  Just a pic of a shoe.

Which is just fine.

---------

xor

Then you will occasionally see people post stuff like "hey, what's so cool about the shoe you are posting a picture of".  (but hopefully with better grammar)

Just as it is ok to post a pic of a shoe, it is also ok to ask what makes it cool.  Otherwise what's the freaking point of "discussing" gear.

hah, no worries.

---------

Resident Sk8r boi

SRLopez (and hope your feeling better after your weekend's business), the Sayonara is supposedly cool because it is a VERY lightweight shoe with enough cushion/protection to be a daily trainer (all from what I've gleaned in web discussions). It's perceived as a successor/replacement (though not REALLY) for the precision which was ousted by the new and improved Rider 16 becoming so close to the Pre's niche in the lightweight daily trainer category.

Clear as freshly stirred mud, no?

ymmv

I'd rather the see the pictures than the 1000 words they're supposedly worth.

The name is a bit 'final' though. Maybe there will be a Mizuno 'Sore de wa, ne' for those who hope to meet again.

BlackFreeRuns

Then you will occasionally see people post stuff like "hey, what's so cool about the shoe you are posting a picture of".  (but hopefully with better grammar)

Just as it is ok to post a pic of a shoe, it is also ok to ask what makes it cool.  Otherwise what's the freaking point of "discussing" gear.

Get used to it, I recognize this crop of Mizuno shills from RW.  PS  They're very sensitive...