Kirsten, ( zoom zoom ) You are the man ! (Read 836 times)

I just wanted to say how damn proud I am of you getting 1500 miles in, and completing the marathon. Damn, you are totally crazy running in all that Michigan weather. When I was home, I only ran once, since it was so flippin icy. To think of you running 1500 miles in all that crap is really inspriring. You go girl !

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Uhhh...thanks! Blush Just remember...jscovill runs in similar weather...If I'm the man, then he's the monster! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

And I'm the P_ssy.

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Pissy...? Wink

~ Sarah Kay

- Anya

Jazz hands!

I just wanted to say how damn proud I am of you getting 1500 miles in, and completing the marathon. Damn, you are totally crazy running in all that Michigan weather. When I was home, I only ran once, since it was so flippin icy. To think of you running 1500 miles in all that crap is really inspriring. You go girl !
              YES. You run in stuff that would have me back under the blankets with another cookie.
              run run run AHHHHHH run run run
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

YES. You run in stuff that would have me back under the blankets with another cookie.
                That's what I say about those crazy Canadians on the board. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

That's what I say about those crazy Canadians on the board. Big grin
                  You rang?

...And I do.

CRIMINEY, not the "cookie" conversation again. I was just getting over the last chat about THAT subject. PS-- Way to go Zoomie!