A few suggestions (Read 1163 times)

jfjunior

A few suggestions:

1 - Under Weather: We should have the option to select "Indoor", since during the winter time a lot of people will switch to indoor training.

2 - Under Workout Type: Add Indoor Cycling / Indoor Running, or perhaps it could be added under Workout type?

3 - Import weight from Withings Scale. Runkeeper now has this option, but we know RunningAhead is better, right? Smile

4 - When editing a course, there is no option to select Bike Trainer under Surface.

Thank you.

<script>// </script>

Needs more cowbell!

A few suggestions:

1 - Under Weather: We should have the option to select "Indoor", since during the winter time a lot of people will switch to indoor training.

2 - Under Workout Type: Add Indoor Cycling / Indoor Running, or perhaps it could be added under Workout type?

3 - Import weight from Withings Scale. Runkeeper now has this option, but we know RunningAhead is better, right? Smile

4 - When editing a course, there is no option to select Bike Trainer under Surface.

Thank you.

For indoor workouts I simply have categories like "treadmill" or "nowhere bike" (aka trainer).  Pretty obvious then what the surface and weather are. Big grin

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

The notes are a good option for anything that doesn't fit above.

For example, I note wind speed and windchill in the notes in the winter.

"Don't feel like running today...suck it up and run ...you're an athlete." (John Stanton, founder & owner of The Running Room)

Three half marathons later, I got a number. Half Fanatic #9292. :)

jfjunior

Both of you ladies make good points, but it just that I prefer to use specific fields instead, besides my suggestions are not that difficult to be implemented. Big grin

<script>// </script>

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

You can add any workout type you like, already:

Options (upper right)

Manage My Activities (in the middle of the list)

New Activity (bottom)

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

If you're on  a bike trainer, how is there any concept of surface?

Needs more cowbell!

If you're on  a bike trainer, how is there any concept of surface?

Surface: roller

Unless one is using a LeMond Revolution...then the surface would be air.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

jfjunior

You can add any workout type you like, already:

Options (upper right)

Manage My Activities (in the middle of the list)

New Activity (bottom)

Thanks I didn't realize I could add the an activity myself. Already created the Bike Trainer one! Smile

<script>// </script>
                  jfjunior

Agreed! Smile

<script>// </script>

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

Never heard of it, but there is a photo here, so I think I understand.

Needs more cowbell!

Never heard of it, but there is a photo here, so I think I understand.

If they weren't so noisy I'd totally lust for one.  But my mag trainer is loud enough.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals: