I am not a vampire. (Read 587 times)

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Finally, conclusive proof. The garlic smell coming from the cafeteria is... well, I'm pretty sure I can actually taste it on the air. Wow. did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And the problem is...? Mmm...garlic! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I am puzzled as to what this thread is about, but this is funny: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/54704

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

And the problem is...? Mmm...garlic! Big grin k
          Too much garlic. Permeates everything - can't get away from it. And it's a little scorched smelling. did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am puzzled as to what this thread is about, but this is funny: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/54704
            Heh, I love The Onion. I need to get back to listening to the Podcasts on a regular basis... Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Heh, I love The Onion. I need to get back to listening to the Podcasts on a regular basis...
              Onion radio news rules as does the president's weekly radio address. Great podcasts.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, Jeff, I have a thread for you in this forum...go look! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay