Cool Running...Just Left! (Read 3219 times)

Dave

I hope you stick around here, Figbash. There is probably a whole new generation of newbies that need to be told that running will not cause them to lose weight. Big grin Big grin

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Vally

Exactly!!
      fxdgear

For what it's worth, the CR Refugee group now has 76 members and counting. Increased by about 30 since this morning. Big grin
        The refugee group is not complete until BRUTAL shows up Roll eyes
        Kimmie

Ok-- I'm replying just to check to see if I did my profile and picture right.
            I just came over from CR as well. Thanks to the person who posted there to point me to Runninghead. I'm here Smile Also sent an email and attached my runing log (I was smart and down;loaded it before the closure) LPH53

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"

RIP, Henry, my soul mate

Another CR refugee here. I haven't had as many problems with the new site as others, maybe because I didn't keep my log on there, but I miss all the people. All the regulars have pretty much taken off. Thanks for the warm welcome, RA folks!
                Hi all - I've been poking around here for a few days now. The running log is great, I imported mine with no problems.
                MM# 1477

#artbydmcbride

Oh well, if fast hotties like arc918 are here............it must be a nice place. Smile

Runners run

Good to be here after 5 years at Cool Running. I really like the log here, and I'm impressed by the effort to help all of us refugees. I've never paid for a free site, but I'll be making a donation.
                      Chalk up another CR drifter.The Very Warm Welcomes here are inspiring!!! You guys ROCK!!Some incredibly knowledable runners here as well. Joe
                      Long May You Run

SMART Approach

I am lurking on this new site. It is very user friendly. So easy to post vs. Active.com I cannot log on there. Just can't. I try to post and it keeps telling me to log in to reply. When I do, I can't get back to the post. Then it asks me to log in again. Geez, I have to keep logging in all the time. I like the set up of this site and log much much better. I may lurk over there occasionally but I like to respond and right now I can't over there.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Another Passion

Ok-- I'm replying just to check to see if I did my profile and picture right.
                          Umm, I'm guessin', no, since I don't see em Kimmie. You may have to make your profile public yet.

Rick
                          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Another Passion

Chalk up another CR drifter.The Very Warm Welcomes here are inspiring!!! You guys ROCK!!Some incredibly knowledable runners here as well. Joe
                            Glad to have you all here, Joe. Looking forward to the interactions. Smile

Rick
                            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Soleilpie

Hi everyone! My log's been with RH for about 1 1/2 years, but I frequented CR quite a bit. Since CR's move to Active, it has such a different feel. It just doesn't feel like "home." I hope they can work things out.
                              galberras

fear the Col Sanders

I am lurking on this new site. It is very user friendly. So easy to post vs. Active.com I cannot log on there. Just can't. I try to post and it keeps telling me to log in to reply. When I do, I can't get back to the post. Then it asks me to log in again. Geez, I have to keep logging in all the time. I like the set up of this site and log much much better. I may lurk over there occasionally but I like to respond and right now I can't over there.
                                As a former CR lurker, I loved reading your posts. So... I really hope you stick around here. Okay, I'll stop before it crosses the fine line into cyberstalking or something. Big grin

Just because I look dumb doesn't mean I'm not...