Furry Friends (Read 2755 times)

nemo1

asking demanding to be fed. Deer like chocolate chip pancakes, but not orange juice. If you feed a mouse a cookie... or a moose a muffin... Anyway, here's mine: Einstein as a baby and with his giant ears: All grown up:
      Almost forgot about this picture!

Michelle

Awwhhh this thread makes me so happy Big grin (I don't remember if I posted these before, and, well, I'm too lazy to look ...) Aggie Meowskins Spunky Poe
        2009: BQ?
          Cats from the farm.

Michelle

YEARS ago...my cat Pinky Toe is in the middle, I was cat sitting the other two. They liked the fish tank. Smile

Michelle

Landis Valley Farm

Michelle

Whack a ferret! (like the Whack -A- Mole game) Big grin Just kidding. This is my daughter's ferret, Rex. Usually he lives at my ex-husband's house, he was visiting on this day last fall.
                For some reason I thought I'd bring back this thread. Rex is huge now! I should get a recent picture of him.

Michelle

For some reason I thought I'd bring back this thread. Rex is huge now! I should get a recent picture of him.
                  I would like to see how big he is now , he looks kind of small in that picture, how long ago did you say that was? Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

I would like to see how big he is now , he looks kind of small in that picture, how long ago did you say that was? Smile
                    Big grin I'll do my best to get a recent picture of the beast! He now has some cat friends, I should get a picture of them playing.

Michelle

My deceased feline lover (Cool) Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Deceased Folks cat, he used to be a meanie, but he's chilled out since he retired. I have some pictures of him hunting from several years back

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My deceased feline lover (Cool) Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Deceased
                        Oh, what a pretty baby...look at those blue eyes. RIP kitty! k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

this is guinness and this is june. um, she's on the left. i dunno WHO that is on the right Wink
                            Here's the REAL runner in the family... Pretending to be a distinguished gentleman... Daydreaming about lunging across the finish line...

E.J.
                            Greater Lowell Road Runners
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

My husband and I are getting a greyhound (rescue) next month !!!!
                              2009: BQ?
                                My husband and I are getting a greyhound (rescue) next month !!!!
                                That is wonderful!!

Michelle