What is your Favorite Hot Weather Drink? (Read 1034 times)

Half Fanatic #846

If it's gotta be beer, one of the best I've had is Sea Dog Summer Ale, brewed in Maine. My brother and I celebrated our climb to the top of Mt. Katahdin by cracking open a couple of those! Of course, I can't get it down here in Florida Sad ...probably because there are no mountains... Wink

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Beer is great and I'm lucky to have a topnotch micro brewery close by(Pt. Townsend Breing Company), but when I'm really hot and thirsty after a run it's a root beer float.
      redleaf

Ice cold beer on a hot day is good.... Here is a real treat... Hop, Skip and Go Naked. Shocked 1 can frozen lemonade 1 can Vodka (use frozen lemonade can) 1 Beer I know it sounds strange, but give it a try. Bob http://bobrunner.blogspot.com
        Similar to one of my favourites from a local restaurant -- called Lynchberg Lemonade, lovely tart lemonade with liberal amounts of Jack Daniels. Yummy.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362