Crocs...why? (Read 896 times)

She went to Lakewood HS. She twirled batons back in the day which I find hysterical because I so dont see her doing that today! I have seen photos of homecoming where they would twirl torches or whatever. You at UC or somewhere else? I assume you are finishing up third year also? BTW - I hate my danskos. I know everyone else swears by them, but my ankles and shins are always sore after a couple days in them. Though afer I put some non-slip pads under the tongue area they are much better.
    Eryn

I'm a few weeks into MS4, our year is shifted somewhat at CU. I love my danskos to death-- they just work for my feet after a couple weeks in them. What specialty are you going into??

Some runners drag a tire. I drag a Great Pyrenees.

I have to say that I wore my Crocs today a lot while being lazy around the house and sitting out back reading. They are very comfy!! I like them. My daughter now has a pair and she likes hers too. I saw my neighbor outside yesterday in hers, she has bright pink ones, mine are conservative tan.

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Here's a reason (for me at least) to not wear them... Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

OMG -- I might never wear mine again.

Michelle

Lazy idiot

Nice socks!

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

See...I'm obviously in the right (or left, heh) to not like those nasty foam rubber shoes, if on principle, alone. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

LOL! see now, I LOVE that picture! I have brown ones like that...well, can't tell if his are black or brown. He just looks so normal there. Shy

Jennifer mm#1231

I do not understand why people like/wear Crocs either. Crocs fall in with several other types of footwear, which are a big turn off for me. My thoughts towards individuals that wear these buggers quickly get discounted. haha modal

Vim

Kristen, I'm with you on this one, I don't get the Crocs love. Confused
                      ---- Cynthia
                        You know...because of this thread (oh, and that picture of Bush) I have't worn my Crocs in weeks!!! Blush

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You know...because of this thread (oh, and that picture of Bush) I have't worn my Crocs in weeks!!! Blush
                          Oh good, something else for me to be blamed for (I supplied the pic). Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Oh good, something else for me to be blamed for (I supplied the pic). Tongue
                            My family thanks you. Wink

Michelle