>Off the Beaten Path>Conversations in Panera Bread...
'07: 1324.5 | '08: 1561 | '09: 1810.9 run ~ 208.7 bike | '10: 1,000.3 run ~ 3513.5 bike | '11: 710.3 run ~ 4157.9 bike '12: 659.9 run ~ 3365.6 bike (100% benched by ortho last 4.5 weeks while in long-arm cast)
• DON'T BREAK ANYTHING!!!
• get within 5#s of 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)
• 1st olympic distance duathlon
• 1st Iceman Cometh mtn bike race
• Half Fanatic
• punch Type 1 in the junk
Top 'O the World!
you sure you're not in a bar!?
Abs of Flabs
hahaha, the stuff they are saying is KILLING me!!
The process is the goal.
Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.
Eye of Sauron
And once again Mr. Wizard (aka: Stevie Ray) explains the internet.
There Will Be Blood.
I watched it once, and didn't really "get" if there was something I was supposed to "get", so I watched it twice. I still don't know if I liked it. I know I don't want to watch it again. Ever. Beautifully filmed, though.
HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer
It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.
–verb (used with object)
3. to make clear or evident to the eye or the understanding; show plainly: He manifested his approval with a hearty laugh.
4. to prove; put beyond doubt or question: The evidence manifests the guilt of the defendant.
5. to record in a ship's manifest.
© 2013 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.