test message (Read 1053 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'll send you a link to an awesome shoe sale! Big grin
    I just ordered new shoes from onlineshoes.com a couple of days ago...I had a 20% off anything e-mail, so I got a new pair of Saucony Progrid Guides (will be interested to see how they fit--I've heard the fit is similar to NBs) and 3 pair of Smartwool socks. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Maybe we can share this thread after all. I'll take an umbrella drink - any kind, please. Smile
      You know, that middle one looks like a Midori melon ball. When I first turned 21 that's all I drank in bars...now I look back and think, WTF, those things are nasty! Dead Black eye

~ Sarah Kay

You know, that middle one looks like a Midori melon ball. When I first turned 21 that's all I drank in bars...now I look back and think, WTF, those things are nasty! Dead Black eye
        My first legal drink was a Nuts & Berries *waits to hear giggling* Roll eyes The drink has Chambord, Frangelica and crushed ice with cream, shaken not stirred. Yummy stuff but not meant for a night of drinking. Tight lipped Way too sweet and rich.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My first legal drink was a Nuts & Berries *waits to hear giggling* Roll eyes The drink has Chambord, Frangelica and crushed ice with cream, shaken not stirred. Yummy stuff but not meant for a night of drinking. Tight lipped Way too sweet and rich.
          That sounds like an awesome dessert! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Sorry about that guys. I was just checking my new aviator.
            Looks like it's working. Wink
              Those look like they should be used for cleaning windows or countertops. Got Oberon on tap yet?

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Those look like they should be used for cleaning windows or countertops. Got Oberon on tap yet?
                OMG...I just looked to see the date on the site: Summer Seasonal* March 24th through October Whooohooo!!!! FIVE more days!!! Spring is almost HERE!!! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I really need to go do my run...but RA is particularly entertaining today... Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

did somebody say MI peeps?!?! Shocked
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, Joe... Dang...now I have Jimi Hendrix in my head... Wink

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hey, Joe... Dang...now I have Jimi Hendrix in my head... Wink
                        That right there is the best earworm I've had in a long time. I'll take a Hendrix tune stuck in my head any day of the week. Cool

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That right there is the best earworm I've had in a long time. I'll take a Hendrix tune stuck in my head any day of the week. Cool
                          Is that better than Copa Cabana or Dancing Queen? Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Is that better than Copa Cabana or Dancing Queen? Evil grin
                            YOU'LL RUE THE DAY YOU CROSSED ME, TREBEK! Angry

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

AND THE DAY IS MINE!!! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

AND THE DAY IS MINE!!! Evil grin
                                Well done, lassie. Well done.