Somethin' that's been on my mind of late... (Read 908 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Jeff - I think you have something on your nose you need to wipe. It appears to be brown in color.
    I'm not sure if it's brown-nosing if I'm fishing for a compliment. (I posted the exact same line yesterday). But yeah, I pretty much always need to wipe somewhere.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

C-R

I'm not sure if it's brown-nosing if I'm fishing for a compliment. (I posted the exact same line yesterday). But yeah, I pretty much always need to wipe somewhere.
      Most posts become clearer when read thoroughly and not just in a hurry as it looks like I did. I should amend or take back my previous post, but since you are a Michigan fan and I a Notre Dame fan this will never happen. Tongue Could you have a mea culpa for an OSU rooter? My guess is there would be winter storm warnings in Hades....

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

I'm a former CRer who never posted. Came here after the implosion. Zoomy was the first person I ever posted a reply to, after her kid got into the present closet. But with the way this thread's gone, I don't know if I should now be talking about CR/RA/community, my hair color, or bodily functions. And I like that. My wife is always busting me: "Oh, are you going on the computer to play with your friends?"
        JakeKnight

My wife is always busting me: "Oh, are you going on the computer to play with your friends?"
          That sounds awfully familiar. Has she called it your "little" website ... or your "little running friends" yet?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

That sounds awfully familiar. Has she called it your "little" website ... or your "little running friends" yet?
            Not sure on the diminutive, but definitely "running friends."

Lazy idiot

*cough* yes. Though she loved your Glass City report, JK.

Tick tock

Has she called it your "little" website ... or your "little running friends" yet?
                My husband rolls is eyes every time he sees me near the computer - however, since I shared your "bro code" about guys not getting in the way of girls who are running and thus improving the world's quotient of hotitude, he has a new found respect...
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm not sure if it's brown-nosing if I'm fishing for a compliment. (I posted the exact same line yesterday).
                  Where did you post that...I totally missed it. Once again we're on the same wavelength...like siblings. Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Where did you post that...I totally missed it. Once again we're on the same wavelength...like siblings. Roll eyes
                    Spooky. You must have ESPN or something.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Spooky. You must have ESPN or something.
                      Ha, and I totally missed that thread! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay