How many miles? (Read 1323 times)

I'm about 1000km/shoe out of either Saucony Domains (stopped making them, the bastards) or Brooks Glycerin. And I mostly retire them out of disbelief. NB 766 I had about 600km, and Asics 1100 I had more like 400km when they broke down.

Old, Slow, Happy

500 miles on my Brooks Beasts. I have two in rotation. The older pair is for short runs. I retire them when I get hip pain.
        600-900 miles out of most trainers (like brooks adrenaline or nike triax). 300-500 out of training flats (like asics ds trainers)
        Elly.IL

I have never really kept track and probably should! After running last night and waking up to my left foot and hip killing me - I think I'm due for a new pair. I'm running a 10 miler on the 23rd of this month and don't think I should change to a new pair until after - good idea?
          Upcoming races: 10 miler, May 23rd Half marathon, Aug 2
          Rundadrun27

The average mileage for my shoes is 350.

Man in Tights

Never more than 500 limes. Nowadays my left shoes burningout faster than the right so not more than 400.
              Purdey

Self anointed title

Never more than 500 limes. Nowadays my left shoes burningout faster than the right so not more than 400.
                Now that is an interesting question. How many limes do you get out of your shoes? Does the acetic acid degrage the uppers?

Rundadrun27

That's because your right shoe is a lime and your left shoe is a lemon.