ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

Why is it sideways?

Would it be ironic if my post took this thread to page 50?
    Crap.

Lazy idiot

Would it be ironic if my post took this thread to page 50?
      Yes.

Tick tock

xor

Crap.
        You double clutched. I saw that.

Why is it sideways?

You double clutched. I saw that.
          Yes, but isn't that apt?

Lazy idiot

Prbly nt dmbss MTA: Crap, my dumb joke foiled by reading an abbreviation where there was none. I'm apt to not be appropriate.

Tick tock

xor

Yes, but isn't that apt?
              Indeed it is, sir. I salute you for your extra effort.

xor

And that's sincere.

Why is it sideways?

And that's sincere.
                  True that it would have been nicer if I didn't have to double-clutch. Timing is everything when it comes to the skill of message-boarding. Part of the "fun."
                  xor

I'm so wordy, they call me the long boarder. This, however, does not apply to the 'dickout' thread.

Queen of 3rd Place

But you thought about it.

Ex runner

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

This ostrich is finished: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aFnETc1kwM&feature=related
                        That was fabulous -- for quite a number of reasons, including that the ostrich was still kicking, and that it wasn't the only thing that was finished Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

True that it would have been nicer if I didn't have to double-clutch. Timing is everything when it comes to the skill of message-boarding. Part of the "fun."
                          yeah, it's like if Barry Bonds gets his 3,000th hit on a dribbler to 3rd off the end of the bat. it's the highlight of sports center and he sheepishly trots to 1st base. Now you could make a zinger here and it would be like Barry hitting one 500 feet for hit number 3,001. Timing.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

This ostrich is finished: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aFnETc1kwM&feature=related
                            The real question is what kind of strides was the cheetah doing that the ostrich wasn't in recent training...

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

That's it? That's all you got?

#artbydmcbride

Hi Amores! Cheetahs run fast but do they have endurance?

Runners run