What do you do to take care of your feet? (Read 775 times)

zonykel

It depends on what's wrong. I typically use a foot wheel.

Coastal

Roll the bottoms of your feet with a Lacrosse ball and a golf ball.  These are very inexpensive and do a good job.

Buelligan

I use a rat tail and flat steel files on my calluses. It's very manly.
        juniordo1

Crocs, Rubz Ball, heel drops, technical fabric socks for running, good shoes, heated foot whirlpool

2013 -Sub 2:00 for 1/2 marathon

delicate taperer

I just pick at my feet and throw the dead skin at the cat.

proud taperer

Feeling the growl again

I just pick at my feet and throw the dead skin at the cat.

You and Buelligan win.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Ecco dress shoes.

VFF house slippers.

Nails trimmed and filed, more to preserve the toes of my hoity-toity Injinji lightweight toe socks than for vanity/comfort.

I keep looking at toe spreader thingies (like THESE or THESE), but I can't bring myself to actually buy/use them.

“Everything you need is already inside.” -- Bill Bowerman

As a minimalist runner I think stretching and flexing the feet and ankles is important.  I do toe stretches similar to the picture, but standing (in the shower) with the toes against the tub wall.  I also sometimes curl the toes downward, at least when the feet are not threatening to cramp.  Flex ankles in all directions (left, right, in out, etc.).

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

just a simple cat

yeow!

Running is stupid

A Dance with Monkeys

I do nothing special for my feet. I just go on with life. I run some too. They seem to do okay.