UA Coldgear Frosty tights...? (Read 802 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Any of the gals have these? How do they run? I want to ask for a pair for Christmas, but I don't know what size to ask for. I normally wear about a size 6 pants/jeans. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I love Under Armor. I have a few Cold Gear tops and one pair of tights. They run small. I wear an XS in Nike and a Medium in Under Armor. And it's still tight - but maybe supposed to be. I suggest going to a sporting goods store and trying some on before ordering. Once you get the right size you'll love them. Sara
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm thinking the medium would work (I just found a couple of reviews online from women that said they were about my size and wore mediums), even though most of my bottoms are anywhere from small to medium. I don't want them to be *too* big, 'cause I WILL lose at least 5#s this Winter...better they be a little small to start...that extra incentive to fit into clothes is always good. Wink I may just ask for a Dick's GC and put it towards a pair that I can try on after the holidays (when they will likely have some good sales, too). k

~ Sarah Kay

t_runner

I wear size 4 pants, and size small UA tights. They fit me great, snug, but not digging in anywhere. They are a bit long (I'm 5'3") but I don't mind it bunching up around my ankles. Better than too short, leaving exposed ankle skin when running through snow! They are absolutely the best tights I've tried... When it gets into the 20's or lower, I don't run in anything else.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

They are absolutely the best tights I've tried... When it gets into the 20's or lower, I don't run in anything else.
            This is what I have heard...I'm not all that geeked about their compression tops, but everyone raves about the tights and how great they are in the Winter.

~ Sarah Kay