Addictive web site (Read 677 times)

Tru dat.  Australia, too.

People bike across Australia, you know.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

Needs more cowbell!

People Crazies bike across Australia, you know.

FTFY

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

ultramarathon/triathlete

That is fun.  First try I got 9120 points. Pretty low but I didn't drive around at all, just looked at the image and guessed. 

http://url.geoguessr.com/3qFt

HTFU?  Why not!

Coach: Empire Tri Club 

Speed Coach: Brooklyn Tri Club
        USATF Coach

That is fun.  First try I got 9120 points. Pretty low but I didn't drive around at all, just looked at the image and guessed. 

http://url.geoguessr.com/3qFt

Ha, almost all USA.  You didn't do so well outside the country.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

Discovering places I'd like to go running:

Needs more cowbell!

I've definitely seen a lot of places where I've thought "oh, wow, I really want to go here with a bike and/or running shoes!!"

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Girl Parts

Beautiful!

Girl Parts

OK, how cool is this?  DH landed on Kona - at the hotel we stayed at when we visited... during the Iron Man Championships!

supermo2013

spam

Hooked.  14,862...Alaska, S.Africa x 2, Russia, Italy.  http://url.geoguessr.com/4i8r

2014 goals:   •  1st Marathon  •  3,000 miles

TripleBock

Last time I played, they put me on a snowmobile trail with no signs ... nothing.

I am fuller bodied than Dopplebock

Needs more cowbell!

Awww...crap.  I was just thinking about this site the other day, but couldn't remember the URL and figured it was just as well.  Dammit, I guess I know how I will be spending every moment of free time in the coming week.

F'ing spammer. Roll eyes

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

I hate whoever started this thread now.  There go my readings I should do for school Blush

Out of three, my closest has been 696 km.  However, desert with mountains in the distance and MPH road signs was a giveaway to somewhere in the lower-western USA.

MTA: http://url.geoguessr.com/4iHH

'No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch'

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"  - Peter Maher

"Running long and hard is an ideal antidepressant, since it's hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time. Also, there are those hours of clearheadedness that follow a long run."  -Monte Davis

hvmorfun

mad cow

Well, it beats spending all day on Facebook or Candy Crush.

Best score so far, 11,454.  I got within about 60 miles a couple times.

You know, evil comes in many forms, be it a man-eating cow or Joseph Stalin. But you can't let the package hide the pudding. Evil is just plain bad. You don't cotton to it. You gotta smack it on the nose with the rolled up newspaper of goodness. Bad dog! Bad dog!

I got set down on a stadium track.  Of course, my computer went screwy and I couldn't snip a picture of it, but it was funny.  I never did find out where it was.

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

Well, fuckers

He still stands

The Diary of a Once-ran.