Yea! My Longest Run In 16 Years! (Read 806 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Darn t-sip :-) I have started keeping my run log on RA, I will have to look into the availability to others. Great suggestion, thanks! Gig'Em Sam
    Way to go, Sam! Another Longhorn here. Since you live in Oklahoma, I can tell you my very FAVORITE Aggie joke: What happened when the Aggie moved from Texas to Oklahoma? Raised the IQ of both states. Big grin
      Way to go, Sam! Another Longhorn here. Since you live in Oklahoma, I can tell you my very FAVORITE Aggie joke: What happened when the Aggie moved from Texas to Oklahoma? Raised the IQ of both states. Big grin
      I have used that one myself a few times. One of the many great thing about Aggies is that we don't mind being the brunt of jokes. One of our highest execs (who happens to be a t-sip) was meeting with the former USAF Chief of Staff, an Aggie, and they got to going back and forth. The Aggie was talking about how he had been stuck on an escalator the week before but then followed up by asking another participant in the room if he had seen the football game the week before. He was referring to last years TAMU - tu football game where we had just one. Our exec grew a little quiet. All joking aside, I do think tu should be playing in the National Championship game. But it is hard to argue against OU the way they played following their 10 point loss to you guys. Gig'Em Sam
      Sam Edmond, Oklahoma 2009 Goals: 1. 1/2 Marathon (DONE Jan 2) 2. Hike to the top of Horn Peak, CO (13,450 ft) in July 3. Run a full marathon by the end of 2009 4. Keep running and no significant injuries 5. Run at least 1500 miles for the year 6. Play more golf with a stroke average in the 70's
        way to go --I think that is awesome

2012= under-goaled

Flat footer

Great job Sam.
          Teresadfp

One day at a time

My grandfather was an Aggie, so I can't say too much! My dad was disappointed, but he gets to go to the Fiesta Bowl with my 13-year-old nephew, so he will still have a good time. OU will be tough again next year, though!
              OU will be tough again next year, though!
              I liked it better when they were not so good. But then Bob Stoops had to go and make them great again, yuk. If you see somebody wearing an Oklahoma State Shirt there is a great chance they went to OSU. If you see somebody wearing an OU shirt there is a great chance they went to Wal-Mart. Of course, you could substitute Texas A&M for Oklahoma State and substitute tu for Oklahoma and it would be a valid statement :-) Sorry, I had to... Sam
              Sam Edmond, Oklahoma 2009 Goals: 1. 1/2 Marathon (DONE Jan 2) 2. Hike to the top of Horn Peak, CO (13,450 ft) in July 3. Run a full marathon by the end of 2009 4. Keep running and no significant injuries 5. Run at least 1500 miles for the year 6. Play more golf with a stroke average in the 70's