Wurd of the day... (Read 594 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

COMMANDO! Interesting discovery this morning going through my bag after strength training at the gym... Undecided

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Scout7

CPT Curmudgeon

I don't think I've worn underwear (except when I have to wear a rented tux) in about 10 years.

You'll ruin your knees!

Is this related to the thread of the week? http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/fc258f2828b94ddbbb32e8c4f7555cc3
          That was not my intention at all, but let me at least say this in my defense... ...no, nevermind...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Scout7

CPT Curmudgeon

That was not my intention at all, but let me at least say this in my defense... ...no, nevermind...
            Discretion IS the better part of valor.
              Discretion IS the better part of valor.
              Not nearly as much fun, though. Cool
                And once again, I learn that "too much information" is a phrase that really does have meaning. This place is so educational.
                E-mail: JakeKnight2002@aol.com
                -----------------------------

Needs more cowbell!

Speechless again...2x in one day has to be a record... Tongue k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)