Paper cut-out artist (Read 655 times)

vicentefrijole

Okay, I'm glad we've got this forum, because this has nothing to do with running. But I just came across this Danish artist's work and I've got to show it to EVERYONE (including all you RA junkies). I especially like the A4 cut-outs (from a standard size sheet of office paper). Enjoy. http://www.oncotton.co.uk/peter/index/index2.html

Finished!

oh my - those are amazing!
      Walk + Jog = wog.
      I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
      I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow...that is WAY cool! And to think I can't even cut out paper snowflakes that don't look lame. That guy is amazing!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

Really cool! Makes me want to grab some scissors and raid the printer tray immediately. Thanks for sharing. Have you ever seen these... http://www3.telus.net/camilleallen/camilleallen/id17.htm There is an urban myth saying that they are edible and made of marzipan that did the internet rounds a while ago but I think that they are truly beautiful creations. Modified to add image Claire xxx
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
          vicentefrijole

Have you ever seen these...
            Wow. Those are so real looking.. it's kinda creepy (in an ultra-cute sort of way) Shocked. The ones in eggs and shells are kinda neat too. The 'life-sized' ones don't look quite as real for some reason... I wonder if the material they use doesn't hold up as well in larger quantities.
            bas

I especially like the A4 cut-outs (from a standard size sheet of office paper). Enjoy.
              They are amazing! I think I like the river best. BTW, I also like your Ignatz avatar! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

vicentefrijole

BTW, I also like your Ignatz avatar!
                Thanks! I'm surprised at how many people know what it is! Lots of KrazyKat fans in the world I guess?
                bas

Thanks! I'm surprised at how many people know what it is! Lots of KrazyKat fans in the world I guess?
                  If coarse! Big grin

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Prophet!

claire, that one picture reminds me of my son...he likes to rub his right armpit (only the right for some reason) to go to bed or when he's nervous.