Favorite Race Packet Swag? (Read 1048 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm using mine right now...a Brooks can/bottle cozy. Keeps my beer nice and cold. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My favorite useful one is a big nylon zippered bag that I now use to store and carry running junk. My other favorite one is a selection of snack size protein/energy bars. My seven year old daughter ate a couple of them and thought they were pretty good "candy" bars. She saved the last one for grandma. Based on the look on grandma's face, this bar was particularly nasty and non-candy like. Of course grandma choked it down because her granddaughter was waiting to hear how good it was. I couldn't stop laughing on my way to make grandma a new cup of coffee to wash it down with. Grandma wasn't laughing Evil grin

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Based on the look on grandma's face, this bar was particularly nasty and non-candy like. Of course grandma choked it down because her granddaughter was waiting to hear how good it was. I couldn't stop laughing on my way to make grandma a new cup of coffee to wash it down with. Grandma wasn't laughing Evil grin
        I'm with grandma...I don't think I've found an energy bar yet that I didn't have to choke down. Which is why I prefer those little pre-wrapped Rice Krispy treats. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I am clearly running the wrong races!
          Wingz

Professional Noob

Got a nice, large tote bag at a trail run last year. Got a nice one-shouldered backpack this year at the Flying Pig... Me likes bags! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Got a nice, large tote bag at a trail run last year. Got a nice one-shouldered backpack this year at the Flying Pig... Me likes bags! Big grin
              Dang...now my beer cozy seems pretty lame-o... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Dang...now my beer cozy seems pretty lame-o...
                Yeah, but will that fancy bag keep your beer cold? A nice bag is no good if your beer gets warm!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, but will that fancy bag keep your beer cold? A nice bag is no good if your beer gets warm!
                  This is true...my beer cozy has been redeemed! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I just like blended t-shirts (not 100% cotton). Big grin The craziest race swag.... Let's just say it had to do with covering up part of the male anatomy. Tongue

Vim

Ice and beer will fit it in the bag too! Big grin

Prophet!

I just like blended t-shirts (not 100% cotton). Big grin The craziest race swag.... Let's just say it had to do with covering up part of the male anatomy. Tongue
                        a mansierre ? a bro ?
                          a mansierre ? a bro ?
                          I'm guessing condom.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Did you run Flying Pig?!?
                            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

The craziest race swag.... Let's just say it had to do with covering up part of the male anatomy. Tongue
                              I think underwear with the race logo on it would be awesome. So long as it was technical fabric...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

No, it was a Willie warmer with the lyrics to Kevin Fowler's song, "Don't Touch My Willie", embroidered on. You know that's a great running tune! haha just joking! Bonkin, your right.

Vim