RunningAHEAD clothing survey #2 (Read 952 times)

eric :)

Hi guys! As an update, I'm talking to several vendors right now to provide me with clothes and screen printing the logo. I'm wondering what is a realistic price you are willing to pay for a:
  • short sleeve
  • long sleeve
  • This does not mean that if you say $50 I'll charge you $50 even though I bought it at $20. It will be at cost plus shipping, or a few dollars over only. I need a realistic answer here so I would know what my limits are. I don't want to order the clothes and they end up being too expensive. I've already got enough running clothes for 2 weeks' worth of running. I don't need any more Tongue You can post your thoughts here, or drop me an email via the feedback form if you don't want others to know about your spending habits. Thanks for the feedbacks! eric Smile
    Scout7

I would be willing to pay $20-25 for a short sleeve, and around $30 for a long sleeve. Possibly more, depending.
        Short sleeve -$25 Long sleeve - $35

Michelle

Short sleeve -$20-25 Long sleeve - $30-35
          "It is very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runner. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants to quit." George Sheehan
            SS - $25 LS - $35 maybe more - depends on the shirt Wink

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

PWL

Has been

That would be about my price range too: $20-$50

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Lazy idiot

SS- $20-25 LS- $30-35

Tick tock

SS- $20-25 LS- $30-35
                  Thumbs up!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

SS- $30 LS- $40

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

SS- $25 - 30 ish LS- $30 - 40 ish Thanks for your work on this!
                      If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

SS- $25 - 30 ish LS- $30 - 40 ish Thanks for your work on this!
                        Ditto! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Alot just depends on the shirt in all honesty. However, normally I spend between $20 - $25 for a good running shirt. I really like the new Reebock Premier Vortex short sleeve tech tops. I just bought one of those for $25.
                            2011 Goals:
                            Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
                            Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
                            SS - $29.99 LS - $39.99 Big grin

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Wingz

Professional Noob

SS - $29.99 LS - $39.99 Big grin
                              plus tax? Tongue Short sleeve: 20 Long sleeve: 25

Roads were made for journeys...