This Isn't Pull-Ups.com... (Read 1077 times)

Buelligan

... but I just set my personal record for pull-ups and have been dying to bray about it like a donkey.   Twenty-four... 24, one score and four.

The last three weren't too pretty... but hey, 24 pull-ups!

Oh. I thought this was going to be about disposable training pants! Nice job on the pull-ups, though. Smile

HF #8206

Papillon1966

Me too, lol! The arm exercise pull-ups didn't even cross my mind.

Lisa Boyles

Ha ha, I thought the same thing. I'm a big kid now! All kidding aside congrats!

A Saucy Wench

Nice job!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Needs more cowbell!

I don't think I could even do 1.  That is seriously impressive.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Buelligan

Oh. I thought this was going to be about disposable training pants! 

It is.   I used 24 of them in one day.

What were you thinking about?

not lazy, just tired

mommie, wow.

Not if it makes sense.

Ostrich runner

I'm a big kid now!

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Girl Parts

I went home and told everyone when I could do 1 without assistance.

24 might be grounds for a frikkin party.

I have one of those bars that hang from the door frame and I've had it for months and I can still barely do one.  I think I'm doing it wrong.

Chasing the bus

WHY? Every time someone does something like this I have to go see how I measure up...so sad. It's a big part of the reason i got hurt, and burned out earlier this year.

Seven.

there, are you happy now?!

Hoping to get up to 8 if i lose another 5 lbs.  Not gonna work out or anything, though.

“You're either on the bus or off the bus.”
                          Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

Awesome. I dig pull ups, too, though I admit to have gotten a little distracted by running recently. A solid 10, no more. 24? No way in hell.

Mmmmm...beer

Nice job!!

This reminds me, I've been slacking, need to get back on track.  I was up to 5, now I'm down to 3.  This is coming from not being able to do any a couple of months ago. 

For those that can only do one, or none, start with negatives, they work great.  I went from zero to my first pullup in a week doing negatives.

-Dave

2014 Goals | sub-19 5k done! | sub-40 10k | sub-1:25 HM | BQ done! | sub-3 M

PragmaticRnnr

Fitness Jogger

... but I just set my personal record for pull-ups and have been dying to bray about it like a donkey.   Twenty-four... 24, one score and four.

The last three weren't too pretty... but hey, 24 pull-ups!

You realize that you should be posting pics of your arms now, right?  Just sayin'...Wink

A basic shirtless photo, taken with your phone will work.