Question on hydration and the need to carry water. (Read 916 times)

xor

I thought it said "running for JLo"...? Or is this a different shirt, or on the back or something...?Confused
    The top of the shirt says ROBERT. So adding "Hello. My Name is Robert" would seem somewhat odd. I think this is what jam master mike means. Actually, one of my pink shirts (I have 5 or 6 now) really does say the whole phrase. But that shirt rubs me wrong. Literally.

ok wow. I am unworthy. Tongue and the Brat is tired after all this brain activity. therefore, peace out yo.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The top of the shirt says ROBERT. So adding "Hello. My Name is Robert" would seem somewhat odd. I think this is what jam master mike means. Actually, one of my pink shirts (I have 5 or 6 now) really does say the whole phrase. But that shirt rubs me wrong. Literally.
        Ok, so you need one that doesn't say Robert, then add the sticker. My sister has a shirt that looks like it has one of those stickers, only it says "Hello. My name is Princess." Only we called her PrincASS. It was (and still is) more fitting.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

If by 'bright' you mean nuclear yellow, it could be that expensive vitamin b supplement exiting your body. "bright yellow pee? That's vitamin b!"
          B for me also... C has no effect on my piss color.
          wyerock

Well, Trent was wrong earlier about there being a generic version of Allegra... Evil grin
            Allegra = Fexofenadine HCl? That's what Epocrates tells me. http://www.drugstore.com/pharmacy/drugindex/rxsearch.asp?drug=Fexofenadine+HCl http://www.drugstore.com/pharmacy/drugindex/rxsearch.asp?drug=Allegra It also says the generic is a tier 1 low copay, while brandname is a tier 3 qty limited pay a bunch of money or get something else, on my insurance.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

wyerock , I had forgotten that Allegra was available as a generic. That is what ZZ was referring to.