Damn you, enablers! (Read 1176 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just registered for marathon #2...in May (Bayshore in Traverse City, MI). I was going to wait until Fall to settle the score, but peer pressure on RA is a real bitch. Too many MI RA peeps doing the HM or full...I couldn't justify the lodging/food/travel expense to just go spectate...so I added $70 in race fees. Where is the logic in that? Tongue A runner and her money are soon parted.... Black eye

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Big grin I like your logic!

Michelle

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

See ya there!
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Kirsten. Shame on you!! Now I've gone and looked at the website. Now it won't get out of my head!!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kirsten. Shame on you!! Now I've gone and looked at the website. Now it won't get out of my head!!
              Muwahahahaha!!! Evil grin Now the enablee becomes the enabler. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Muwahahahaha!!! Evil grin Now the enablee becomes the enabler. Big grin
                I'll have you call Mistersippi and explain why his wife is leaving the state for yet another running event! Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'll have you call Mistersippi and explain why his wife is leaving the state for yet another running event! Big grin
                  Ha! Cool

~ Sarah Kay

Giants Fan

Good job Zoomy, way to HTFU and get it over with!

"I think I've discovered the secret of life- you just hang around until you get used to it."

Charles Schulz

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Good job Zoomy, way to HTFU and get it over with!
                      By "it" you mean life...sanity...? ConfusedTongue

~ Sarah Kay

Dave

We prefer to think of ourselves as encourages, not enablers. I will opt not to go back to the posts following your marathon where I predicted this Big grin

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I will opt not to go back to the posts following your marathon where I predicted this Big grin
                          Hush, you! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Here's one for you Zoom, could be a tuneup. April 5. Now that you've run one, you really have no excuse. http://www.martianmarathon.com/ Wink

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Here's one for you Zoom, could be a tuneup. April 5. Now that you've run one, you really have no excuse. http://www.martianmarathon.com/ Wink
                              Whoa, that shirt is SWEET! Damn, why didn't I think of that one for this year...oh, 'cause all the other cool MI peeps pressured me into Bayshore. But NEXT year I definitely want to look at Martian. I just hope the shirt is that cool. Big grin Too bad I'm not ready to do marathons so close together...yet.

~ Sarah Kay

Just no will power. Smile