Er... nothing to see here. (Read 2850 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm... Undecided

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yay!!! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Nope...
          Yay!!! Big grin
          Nicely done. Erica will be so proud of her record setting thread 'bout nothing. Big grin

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nicely done. Erica will be so proud of her record setting thread 'bout nothing. Big grin
            Hey, Seinfeld was a success for many years...we're like the running support site version of Seinfeld.

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Hey, Seinfeld was a success for many years...we're like the running support site version of Seinfeld.
              A thread.... about nothing? We might have something here. Ed, the long run felt pretty good. I was sore the day after, primarily the hips and, primarily because I hadn't been putting in the kind of miles I had been prior to my other long runs due to nursing my leg. My 2 post 21 mile run runs were a bit (more like a very) painful. I'm backing off a bit again during this taper period. Thanks again for asking. Big grin

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Apparently less really is more.
                seeEricaRun

Awesome

OMG, this is just killing me. My brother in-law has a PhD in mathematics, and 3.14 is his birthday. That just can't be a coincidence, I'll have to give him some grief. And on a very serious note, isn't 3.14 this coming Friday? I'd hate to see math lovers showing up with their lovingly baked pi a day early, only to find the door to the Math Club locked.
                  Nah, everyone knows the celebration is at 15:09:26. Am I too late? E
                  seeEricaRun

Awesome

Nah, everyone knows the celebration is at 15:09:26. Am I too late? E
                    Please tell me someone understood this joke except me?

Another Passion

Confused I'm sorry Erica, I thought this post was about nothing. Apparently, you would have me thinking about something however, contrary to the nature of this thread, which is actually about nothing.

Rick

Another Passion

Nah, everyone knows the celebration is at 15:09:26.
                        If this is refering to my mile PR time... it's highly accurate. Big grin

Rick

Someone understood this joke except me. Clowning around You're welcome. MTA: We've been taking good care of your thread Erica, the ten page mark is impressive, no?

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

3.141592... I get it... Cool

Another Passion

3.141592... I get it... Cool
                              Was that like a straight answer? Come on, Kelly, you can do better than that. Wink

Rick

Do I smell page 11?

E.J.