what would your running t-shirt say? (Read 1978 times)

The Greatest of All Time

The rear of my shirt would read "Yes, I just farted".
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      The rear of my shirt would read "Yes, I just farted".
      Or, "Yes, I just fartlekked."
      twinmomrunner

One I thought about while running during a miserable storm on Mother's Day: "I'm running to escape my kids. What's your excuse?"
        obiebyke

I've always wanted to print up t-shirts that say, "Jesus was American." I'd run by and they'd spend the rest of the day confused and vaguely offended and wondering what that meant.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Kings Canyon NP 07'

I ran so fast I lost my hair

left-right-left-right-repeat

I like this one: Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated You obsessed bastards! Oh, and nice to meet everyone! Smile

Think Whirled Peas

Mine would say "Save a tree. Wipe your butt with an owl." Not that it's running related, but it makes me laugh.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

A Saucy Wench

One I thought about while running during a miserable storm on Mother's Day: "I'm running to escape my kids. What's your excuse?"
                  BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH.....oh yeah.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Mr R

Quentin Cassidy's shirt: Gaunt is Beautiful

What was the secret, they wanted to know; in a thousand different ways they wanted to know The Secret. And not one of them was prepared, truly prepared to believe that it had not so much to do with chemicals and zippy mental tricks as with that most unprofound and sometimes heart-rending process of removing, molecule by molecule, the very tough rubber that comprised the bottoms of his training shoes. The Trial of Miles, Miles of Trials. How could they be expected to understand that? -John Parker

"I'm coming to get you"
                      jeffdonahue

Not a running shirt per se but an Ironman Triathlon one I saw once (never did buy it though). "Oh, you did a marathon... that's cute. 140.6"

Marathon Maniac #3309

Not a running shirt per se but an Ironman Triathlon one I saw once (never did buy it though). "Oh, you did a marathon... that's cute. 140.6"
                          Being a triathlete myself, I find this one sooo funny Smile Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Ex-Smoker turned Runner!

Pack of Cigarettes $5 Pack of Nicoderm $35 Running my first 26.2 post quiting: Priceless when I run it I'm having the t-shirt made... Big grin
                            -Jen
                            2010 Goals! Get back into running after having my son miles miles miles!

The shirtless wonder

I think this comes from a Nike ad or something but I thought it was clever: "I'm the one on the left." I wouldn't buy this though because I'm usually NOT the one on the left! Greg
                                These are my favorites: My sister came up with them. Curso Ut Fugo I run when chased or Exodus 32:25 Moses saw that the people were running. . . Smile
                                http://www.deardick.com