Do you want Garmin Connect API integration for RunningAhead? (Read 1006 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

To consider, as these computers and operating systems get older and older, they become unsupported and, as a result, are increasingly prone to security flaws that go unfixed. Further, they become less and less able to access many modern websites and softwares. I loved my XP and was sad to see it go, but in the end it was just too risky from the standpoints of security and functionality to keep alive. Replacement computers and operating systems can be inexpensive...

I have an 8-year old computer with Windows XP 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

(oh, and I donated 50k in miles worth)

jerseyrunner

Half Fanatic 12680

Done. And thank you Eric, for all the work you do!

Chris Melvin

Done. Thanks Eric for everything you do. I've used the other sites with their flashy UIs and VC $ and RA remains my favorite. The customization and data analysis functionality on RunningAhead is second to none. You are the best! RA is the best!

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

To consider, as these computers and operating systems get older and older, they become unsupported and, as a result, are increasingly prone to security flaws that go unfixed. Further, they become less and less able to access many modern websites and softwares. I loved my XP and was sad to see it go, but in the end it was just too risky from the standpoints of security and functionality to keep alive. Replacement computers and operating systems can be inexpensive...

I run Linux, so really this Communicator and Express nonsense wasn't available to me in the first place.  So, for that reason I run a VM with the sole duty to download Garmin data and upload it to RA.  The nice thing is that with this setup I don't much care about security vulnerabilities or surfing the web.  I just care about RA and Communicator.  But Eric Smileyface got my 26.2 dollars anyway, because it's a good cause.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I run Linux

That's kinda like the exact opposite of running XP...

Done!  Thanks, Eric!   I would not know what I would do without this site.  Been here since 2006.  :-)

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

joescott

I think I'd like to push this thread back to the top 

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

nantastic

Defy Gravity

Done.

hootenanny: chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny

Done.

Ready, go.

flauta

Done.  I have started to use Strava, and for me it does not replace RA, but it is a great complement to RA.  Thanks for organizing and getting the word out.

I run Linux

I love Linux, I run it on every thing I own. Even my toasterSmile

Also done!

Take my advice: Pull down you're pants and slide on the ice

runnershawn

Done 26.2   Now that better make my calf\shin feel better  Smile

TJoseph

Done

HermosaBoy

Done

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob