McCain names VP pick (Read 1538 times)

xor

15. Go that way, really fast. If someone (or something) gets in your way, turn.

Menace to Sobriety

16. What, me worry?

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Scout7

Scout for Overlord. Focus, damnit.
        xor

17. All your base are belong to us.

Menace to Sobriety

18. The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

You'll ruin your knees!

Scout for Overlord. Focus, damnit.
              19. "Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!" 20. "Can I borrow your underpants for ten minutes?"

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Scout7

18. The beatings will continue until morale improves.
                I'm already using that one, unofficially.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

21. Go do that voodoo that you do so well!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The real leader has no need to lead-- he is content to point the way. - Henry Miller (hey! I'm a leader after all. Now get back to work all of you. Me? I'm going home. I just point. I don't do)

Dave

22. If you slept at all last night, don't you dare say you didn't have time. Works on so many levels.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

23. Some people call it a one night stand, but we can call it paradise.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

A Saucy Wench

24. Pain. It's your body's way of letting you know you're not dead yet.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Gotta TRI

25.We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts.
                            2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon

Menace to Sobriety

26. If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

Member Since 2008

27. It's time for a change.