McCain names VP pick (Read 1538 times)

xor

If you jerk off, God kills a kitten. If you skip a run, God kills a bunny. Small creatures better hide. What do you suppose He does for a Kit Kat? (edited to change "he" to "He". Because, well, you know...)

Hey, nice marmot!

What do you suppose He does for a Kit Kat Klondike Bar?
      Fixed to what I think you meant. Good question. You might be surprised to find out that God has no interest in Klondike Bars or any other ice cream products. He's lactose intolerant. Trust me, you don't want to be around after He's consumed dairy products. He redefines the notion of "breaking wind". Leading scientists have concluded that's what killed the dinosaurs. At least, that's what they're teaching in Kansas.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

xor

No, I meant Kit Kat to stay with the animal motif. thanks. (also, it was an obscure The Office reference where Andy can't remember what matches with "break me off a piece of that insert-thing-here"). I swapped them on purpose Smile

Imminent Catastrophe

If you jerk off, God kills a kitten. If you skip a run, God kills a bunny.
          How can I get Him to off some squirrels?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

xor

Rocky Road ice cream. Alas, it may only work as a bribe to clear out flying squirrels.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Stop flossing.

Imminent Catastrophe

I am worried. But I worry for every game. Always have. I may have been the only person worried about Appy St. (real live Globule quote before the game: "They've won the I-AA championship twice in a row. They're better than a lot of I-A teams. We can't afford to take them lightly.") ....
                GoBlue, I'm entitled to enjoy the moment. After all, when was the last time NU was leading the Big Ten and Michigan was at the bottom? Not even in 1995! And, after all, it was UM's victory over the Hated Buckeyes in 1995 that led to NU's Rose Bowl appearance, so I'll always have a soft spot for UM.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016