McCain names VP pick (Read 1538 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

You are welcome, Teresa! I was stunned, stunned, to hear it.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Important political information!
          All those Us in the URL can only be a good thing! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

This is exactly the sort of timely and thoughtful post I expect to see on my favorite running site.

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Everyone really needs to read this bit of info., too.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

This is exactly the sort of timely and thoughtful post I expect to see on my favorite running site.
                Yes, we have to beat off those darned trolls!

Imminent Catastrophe

Thanks Tanya. That was the last piece of the puzzle that resolved this difficult issue.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

De-slacking in progress

Wouldn't it be more fun to talk about Michigan football? http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/8508474/Wolverines-weren't-as-good-as-score-indicates Oooohhhhhh Snap.
                    Sure- let's do that - Go Buckeyes!!

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

Yes, we have to beat off those darned trolls!
                      Hey, this sort of adult language/behavior is inappropriate for a thread concerned with family values. Clowning around

E.J.
                      Greater Lowell Road Runners
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Another Passion

Perhaps that could be their official *campaign song* like Clinton's "Don't Stop Thinking about Tomorrow" by Fleetwood Mac.

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

jules2

TNthomas I agree with you its disgusting when a serious subject is trolled. So lets get back to a balanced debate about elections. This democracy thing sucks as they give all these weird people the vote. Next time you walk down the street just think all those people you see ( apart from the illegals in your case ) have the vote. In our case the day we allowed the power of our monarch to be undermined by elected politicians was the day that we lost the Great out of Great Britain.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Scout7

I have a solution. Extend my rule beyond the swamp, to the entire world. Could be fun. Scout For Overlord in '08.

Imminent Catastrophe

Sure- let's do that - Go Buckeyes!!
                              Just wait until OSU and UM run into the mighty Northwestern juggernaut.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Lazy idiot

Just wait until OSU and UM run into the mighty Northwestern juggernaut.
                                I'm not worried. Globule might be.

Tick tock