Calling JDF (Read 1026 times)

L Train

Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Clearly the gus were the problem anyone could see that with all of the information we have at hand here. If it were not, wouldn't JDF tell us we were wrong? I believe that if I can't fix my own problems then I might as well try to fix someone elses. That way if they try my suggestions and they don't work then I will know better than to try them myself. Better to happen to you first then to happen to me at all! Happy Holidays.
        2011 Goals:
        Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
        Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

The last thing that JDF (or any of us) needs is more analysis. Or to "figure out what works for him."
        This is the only statement in this thread worth anything.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Why is it sideways?

Clearly the gus were the problem anyone could see that with all of the information we have at hand here.
          POD!
          RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

POD!
            I know these things - I stayed at a holiday inn last night! It doesn't take a rocket scientist (did I spell that right?) Wink
              2011 Goals:
              Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
              Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)

Why is it sideways?

I know these things - I stayed at a holiday inn last night! It doesn't take a rocket scientist (did I spell that right?) Wink
              Well done, Bearcat. You're doing great.

Lazy idiot

(did I spell that right?) Wink
                Yes.

Tick tock

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Clearly the gus were the problem anyone could see that with all of the information we have at hand here.
                  Yeah, your right. The rampant over-training by running all of his easy runs too fast has probably had absolutely nothing to do with blowing up in 4 out of 5 marathons. MTA: Damn, thread killed by snarky yet serious remark.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Why is it sideways?

You could say that JDF is a frustrating project, no?
                    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You could say that JDF is a frustrating project, no?
                      I know of a much, much, much more frustrating project.

mikeymike

Anyone seen my bag of rock salt?

Runners run

Why is it sideways?

Anyone seen my bag of rock salt?
                          No, but god I could use a healthy dose of self-restraint right now.
                          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Mikey and Jeff, you're doing great!

"run" "2" "eat"

No, but god I could use a healthy dose of self-restraint right now.
                              request received - will process asap.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams