The new log is here! (Read 7547 times)

Looks great! Thanks Eric and all the beta users!
    Mishka-old log

Good stuff Eric! Thanks for all your hard work! Time for that donation!
        Yay! The new training log is so pretty! Smile
        I am on vacation this week, which is why I waited until now to upgrade the software, so I can fix them as you find them. Just report them in the tech support forum.
        And this is why we all love you. Thank you, Eric!

Amy

George Galestro

This is just great, now I have my average pace! I will definitely donate to the cause, you rock! Have a great vacation, you deserve it!! Smile
          Joe618

Great job Eric!! I just walked in from my last run of 2008 and was treated to the new log! Worked very intuitively and smoothly and all my old data was there too. Thanks for all your work and thanks to the beta users!! Hope you find satisfaction in it!!!

________

I have nothing particularly clever or profound to add as a tag to each message...I just like to run.   

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

NICE!!! Why can't all running boards/logs make major upgrades and have them work? I know--'cause they don't have Eric at the helm! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Thank you! Looks fantastic!

~Sara
                It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

"run" "2" "eat"

thank you, eric. you are amazing.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Donated. Thanks, again, Eric! I can only hope that this upgrade will bring about a change in my running times. Smile
                    jxb103

I log all my activities, not just running. But when I went in this morning, I cannot log the other activities. How do I get those back? Plus it not longer shows my statistics for other activities for the year. I liked keeping track of all that and really liked the way your site was set up. I switched to your site this year because my old site changed and made it too difficult to log activities. Why mess with a good thing?
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I log all my activities, not just running. But when I went in this morning, I cannot log the other activities. How do I get those back? Plus it not longer shows my statistics for other activities for the year. I liked keeping track of all that and really liked the way your site was set up. I switched to your site this year because my old site changed and made it too difficult to log activities. Why mess with a good thing?
                        All the data should be there. What activities can you not log? Put a new post with the details in the Tech Support forum and Eric will address them - http://www.runningahead.com/forums/forum/57360e3fdfc7489f94918a3dad371f5b Why mess with a good thing? Well, to make it even better. This was a long-needed overhaul to the backend to allow new features to be built in, to let users have more ability to customize and to make things more efficient. Good job Eric! With all upgrades, there are a few kinks to be worked out, even after the extensive beta testing this update received.
                          Wow, Thanks Eric - what a great New Years surprise... Thanks so much!
                            Thank you, Eric, for all your hard work. This entire site is absolutely fantastic and I am very happy I found it. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! And have a grrRREAt vacation!!

Leslie
                            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks, Eric! It's great. Happy New Year!!
                                (((HUGS))) Thank you Eric!! ALL of your efforts are appreciated! There is no better running site anywhere.