Random acts of kindness (Read 1289 times)

Scout7

Dammit. I forgot my line. Anybody want a peanut? I found a peanut, found a peanut, found a peanut just now. It was in my pocket with a gummy bear. It's warm and soft.
    Save Ferris.
    Scout7

Sea bass
      Riiiiiiiiiiiight...... Are they at least mutant sea bass?
        Come on baby, light my fire Everything you drop is so tired Music is supposed to inspire
        wow. that's so... what is the opposite of awesome?

wow. that's so... what is the opposite of awesome?
          "Music is supposed to inspire us to reach higher; it’s supposed to make us feel good about ourselves, our family, our friends; it’s supposed to motivate us to do positive things, feel hopeful, relate to situations, show us a different way to express our emotions, get more out of life, love deeper and live happier. It’s supposed to make us get up and dance and have a good time. It is NOT supposed to make us wanna “grab a gat or a glok,” “slap or smack a ho” “fuck a bitch,” watch some “booty meat” shake or “kill a faggot!” Is this what makes men powerful and prove their manhood in the hip-hop game? Are girls, money and attacking gays & lesbians really all that male rappers runners are about?"
          And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

Why is it sideways?

As with the nozzle on the jet engine of a machine capable of breaking the sound barrier, everything comes together in long-distance love, thanks to the power of ejecting others, to this ability to ward off their immediate proximity, to 'get off' on distance and make headway in sensual pleasure the way jet propulsion propels the jet. So, just as the supersonic aircraft's take-off enables it to overfly Mother Earth and the geography of the continents, so the 'remote manipulation' of jet-propelled love allows partners to overcome their reciprocal proximity without risk of contamination, the electromagnetic prophylactic outdoing by a long shot -- and how! -- the fragile protection of the condom.
            mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Absolutely! And ill-tempered ones, at that.
                "Music is supposed to inspire us to reach higher; it’s supposed to make us feel good about ourselves, our family, our friends; it’s supposed to motivate us to do positive things, feel hopeful, relate to situations, show us a different way to express our emotions, get more out of life, love deeper and live happier. It’s supposed to make us get up and dance and have a good time. It is NOT supposed to make us wanna “grab a gat or a glok,” “slap or smack a ho” “fuck a bitch,” watch some “booty meat” shake or “kill a faggot!” Is this what makes men powerful and prove their manhood in the hip-hop game? Are girls, money and attacking gays & lesbians really all that male rappers runners are about?"
                do you write the rules for what music is?

Another Passion

Music makes pictures and often tells stories... the music is you. Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnNHr9jCwrY&feature=related

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

xor

Are girls, money and attacking gays & lesbians really all that male runners are about?"
                    I only speak for myself. I'm definitely in it for the girls. Absolutely. I can take or leave the glockenspiels. I don't need the money. I do not attack gays nor lesbians. Nor straight folk either. Unless someone tries to lay a finger on my butterfinger. I'll put peanut butter in your chocolate for that.

Scout7

I thought music was a set of tones arranged in a particular fashion.
                        I was working out at 6 am today. I occasionally work out at the YMCA in what is probably one of the 10 worst neighborhoods in America. The music being piped was rap. Whatever. The rapper of the song I remember was a woman and I remember she "sang" something about defecating on a microphone. And I thought... damn... it's 6 freakin' am and I got that image in my head during my interval workout? It's going to be a loooooonnnnng winter working out here! So should I freak out about how women like to crap on equipment? No. She's appealing to an audience that simply ain't me. Then I heard a news story later today... cops responded to a domestic dispute. but they hit a snag. the women reported her live in boyfriend of the past 3 months was known as "kookie". She didn't know his real name. Damn. She had to fill out a physical description. You or I could judge individual people of another culture. Sure. We may even have a valid point. But that doesn't mean we can lump everyone of a group together and judge them.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It was the 41st of April, being a quadruple leap year. I was driving through downtown Atlantis. My Barracuda was in the shop, so I was in a rented Stingray, and it was overheating. I pulled off into a Shell station. They said I'd blown a seal. I said, "Fix the damn thing and leave my private life out of it, okay pal?" While they were doing that I walked over to a place called "The Oyster Bar" -- a real dive. But I knew the owner -- he used to play for the Dolphins. I said "Hi, Gil!" You have to yell, he's hard of herring. Gil was also down on his luck. Fact is, he was barely keeping his head below water. I bellied up to the sandbar. He poured me the usual -- Rusty snail, hold the grunnion, shaken, not stirred. With a peanut-butter and jellyfish sandwich on the side -- heavy on the mako. I slipped him a fin - on porpoise. I was feelin' good. I even dropped a sand dollar in the box for Jerry's squids. For the halibut. Well, the place was crowded. We were packed in like sardines. They were all there to listen to the big band sounds of Tommy Dorsal. What sole. Tommy was rockin' the place with a very popular tuna, Salmon-chanted evening, And the stage was surrounded by screaming groupers -- Probably there to see the bass player. One of them was this cute little yellowtail, and she was giving me the eye. So I figured this was my chance for a little fun. You know, piece of pisces. But she said things I just couldn't fathom. She was too deep. Seemed to be under a lot of pressure. Boy, could she drink. She drank like a- She drank a lot. I said "What's your sign?" She said, "Aquarium." I said, "Great! Let's get tanked!" I invited her up to my place for a little midnight bait. I said, "C'mon, baby, it'll only take a few minnows." She threw me that same old line, "Not tonight. I've got a haddock." And she wasn't kidding either, cause in came the biggest, meanest looking haddock I'd ever seen come down the pike. He was covered with mussels. He came over to me, he said "Listen, shrimp, don't you come trollin' around here." What a crab. This guy was steamed. I could see the anchor in his eyes. I turned to him, I said "A-balone. You're just bein' shellfish." Well, I knew there was going to be trouble, and so did Gil, cause he was already on the phone to the cods. The haddock hits me with a sucker punch. I catch him with a left hook. He eels over. It was a fluke, but there he was, lyin' on the deck, flat as a mackerel. Kelpless. I said, "Forget the cods, Gil, this guy's gonna need a sturgeon." Well, the yellowtail was impressed with the way I landed her boyfriend. She came over to me, she said "Hey, big boy, you're really a game fish. What's your name?" I said, "Marlin." Well, from then on, we had a whale of a time. I took her to dinner. I took her to dance. I bought her a bouquet of flounders. And then I went home with her. And what did I get for my trouble? A case of the clams.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

This is the dawning of the age of aquariums.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This is the dawning of the age of aquariums.
                              All 3 peeps living in my house were born in Feb., but only 2 of us are Aquarians. The other is a Pisces. We have a bit of an aquatic theme here... Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Don't go to church on Sunday Don't get on my knees to pray Don't memorize the books of the Bible I got my own special way Bit I know Jesus loves me Maybe just a little bit more I fall on my knees every Sunday At Zerelda Lee's candy store Well it's got to be a chocolate Jesus Make me feel good inside Got to be a chocolate Jesus Keep me satisfied Well I don't want no Anna Zabba Don't want no Almond Joy There ain't nothing better Suitable for this boy Well it's the only thing That can pick me up Better than a cup of gold See only a chocolate Jesus Can satisfy my soul When the weather gets rough And it's whiskey in the shade It's best to wrap your savior Up in cellophane He flows like the big muddy But that's ok Pour him over ice cream For a nice parfait Well it's got to be a chocolate Jesus Good enough for me Got to be a chocolate Jesus Good enough for me Well it's got to be a chocolate Jesus Make me feel good inside Got to be a chocolate Jesus Keep me satisfied