FREE TACO (Read 716 times)

SXC Beast

Planeteer

I'm there, baby. I love free food...or free anything, for that matter. Wink

Now that was a bath...

I'll have nothing badsaid about pasties. Food of the Gods. Food of the West Country. Blood of my homeland. Never been brave enough to try haggis. Have you?
    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
        On the plus side you are quite likely to vomit, thus reducing the calorie content significantly!
        For cereals, they list the nutrition information for dry and have a second column with skim milk. As soon as the first deceptive practice lawsuit is settled, they'll have to list caloric content in separate "with vomit" and "without vomit" columns. We now return to our original free taco thread, already in progress.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Prophet!

Meat pies are filled with cheese, sausages are filled with cheese, cafes serve fried bread topped with mince and cheese.
          I do miss those meat pies...they are awesome in the morning. Someday i'll go back there and just do tour de meat pies of New Zealand.
            I'll have nothing badsaid about pasties. Food of the Gods. Food of the West Country. Blood of my homeland. Never been brave enough to try haggis. Have you?
            Nope. Fully admit my lack of bravery regarding haggis. And I mean no disrespect to the pastie, either. On the couple occasions I've had a chance to try one, I was completely hungover and could not stomach the thought of anything with the word lard in the name.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Imminent Catastrophe

Never been brave enough to try haggis. Have you?
              Yeah, I tried some. It's not nearly as bad as it sounds, if you can get over what's in it. There's a vegetarian version available.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Deep fried Mars Bars from a British Chip Shop.
                That ain't nothin. At State and County fairs around the country, they now serve deep fried everything, including candy bars, ice cream and--get this--deep fried Coke.

Why is it sideways?

Trent, I thought you were lying, but Google has again come to the rescue. Here it is, cups of deep fried Coke:
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dude. You know as well as I that the truth is far stranger than fiction.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

<---rendered speechless=""></---rendered>
                      Trent, I thought you were lying, but Google has again come to the rescue. Here it is, cups of deep fried Coke:
                      Pasties...OMG, they are SO good! Kinda like a pot pie. Gotta have them freshly made in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan (the UP I often refer to). They are really, really good. The crust is basically like a pie crust, then the filling is kind of like a stew of diced carrots, potatoes, rutabagas, onions and ground beef. Awesome.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Did you see the half pound burger with donut buns that was battered and fried? I'll look for the link. In 2006, I did the whole state fair of tx deal. I didn't touch all the fried junk, but I touch a lot of it then did a little blog on it. Out of the fried junk I had, I enjoyed the fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich best. I missed out on going this year, but I got to see some pictures of my niece enjoy herself there. Smile Fried coke is just HTFU nasty Dead

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I enjoyed the fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich best.
                          Have you ever had a fluffernutter sandwich? Yum! I have not had one in years...I won't even buy marshmallow fluff because I know it will go right to my belly...and then my ass.

~ Sarah Kay

Have you ever had a fluffernutter sandwich? Yum! I have not had one in years...I won't even buy marshmallow fluff because I know it will go right to my belly...and then my ass.
                            My husband used to eat that Goober crap all of the time --- the jelly/ PB combo in a container. barf. ... althouhg, this is the same man who eats bagel chips in salsa with a spoon , so ...
                            2009: BQ?
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My husband used to eat that Goober crap all of the time --- the jelly/ PB combo in a container. barf.
                              Oh, that stuff was NOT good...nasty crap. There was a PB/jelly mix back in the 70s called Koogles, or something like that--that was good, but not that Goober Grape garbage. k

~ Sarah Kay

Oh, that stuff was NOT good...nasty crap. There was a PB/jelly mix back in the 70s called Koogles, or something like that--that was good, but not that Goober Grape garbage. k
                                He also had this thing in college called James' Famous Breakfast: 8 eggs, 8 pieces of toast, 8 pieces of bacon ... and he's super skinny. coughBASTARDcough.
                                2009: BQ?