Neighbor's dog poo (Read 738 times)

JakeKnight

Personally, I think I'd start putting interesting stuff in my trashcan. Fake human remains. Satanic literature. Empty bullet casings. Or maybe anything that might be in Brian Pope's trashcan. Maybe he'll pick on another neighbor.
    If there's ever a competition for funniest RA post ever, this has to make the Top 5. I laughed so hard I almost pooped and carried to my neighbor's trash can. "Fake human remains." The Brian Pope reference. Just awesome.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

My sweet new crank!

Leave a sign on your can simply saying "Not taking your shit today". Or "No deliveries".... Of course this is coming from the guy who always forgets the plastic bag when i have my dog out...we (sorry neighbors) have plenty of gifts for others. The suggestion of leaving strange things in your can is pretty good though...
      Ryan O'D Gurnee, IL by way of Madison, WI via Wichita, KS via Denver, CO
        If there's ever a competition for funniest RA post ever, this has to make the Top 5.
        Where is the JK's Top 5 RA posts thread?

Vim

JakeKnight

Where is the JK's Top 5 RA posts thread?
          I dunno, but it's gonna be tough to beat tschepsit's post. I keep picturing the Mad Pooper opening the garbage can and finding a corpse looking at him. And some spent ammunition and satanic literature. I'm still laughing.

If it was me, the next time I saw a bag of poop in your garbage can, I would take it out of my can, walk over to his trash can, and set it on top of the can. Not in the can, on the top. I think that makes a statement without being too obnoxious about it. Especially since you've already asked nicely. I have dogs, walk them all the time, and can't stand it when other owners don't respect other people's property or public property like our parks. Ruins it for the rest of us.
            Deb

If only I am half the person that my dogs think I am...
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I saw one of these the other day in JK's trashcan.
              JakeKnight

Stay outta my trash can. That's Kooky's job.

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Seeing that would probably make the other guy poop in his pants! Then what would he do, deposit himself in your garbage can?

TRUST THE PROCESS

I think I'd be trading garbage cans.
                      Personally, I think I'd start putting interesting stuff in my trashcan. Fake human remains. Satanic literature. Empty bullet casings. Or maybe anything that might be in Brian Pope's trashcan. Maybe he'll pick on another neighbor.
                      Hah!! Now that's a great way to handle the situation. Very passive aggressive, just my style. Big grin
                      GP160

We had a neighbor years ago that would let their white yorkshire terrior crap all over our lawn. We fixed the problem quickly by adopting a boxer from the SPCA. Everytime we saw the little dog squat on the lawn, we would unleash 'petey' and watch the fun. Needless to say the little white dog found another lawn to frequent. Evil grin
                        Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
                          I was going to comment that it is better for the owner to leave it in your trash can than the grass and sidewalk in front of your can, but I think everyone else has said it way better than me. JK - glad you are back! I love your humor here!
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm still a fan of the flaming bag of poo left on the doorstep. Classic.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Is the circus coming to your town soon? You could pick up some elephant poop to use as "fertilizer" and fill up his trash can with that !! Shocked Yikes! Whew! I bet that would get his attention!
                              HOSS1961

There is a lady in my neighborhood who has two very small dogs that she walks on their leashes. I have seen her while on some of my runs allow the dogs to trot into someones yard, do the doo, and leave. We live in a PUD and the bag rule is diffintely known. My plan is to one day find out where she lives and let my dog take a squat in her yard. After the brown spots and mounds show up maybe she will get the hint... Evil grin
                                HOSS 2009 Goals Have a healthy back and run w/o pain! Drop 15 pounds gained while injured