Padding the Log (Read 1908 times)

Holy crap now the lasers are aimed at me. But I feel the force and I think I can deflect them.
    Hahaha No lasers or need for the force. Maybe I should have followed up with a Smile.
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I think these fellas have way madder deflecting skillz than Luke.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Oh Mighty Wing

for me it was the Evil grin in Peach's statement that made it seem like her not logging certain times had a reason beyond not being concerned about times. And I don't think what Pred said was no worse than what others have said on these forums. And it seems to me that her being a transplant survivor is the WHOLE reason you guys jumped on his case not cause she is slower and doesn't run as much.
          I think these fellas have way madder deflecting skillz than Luke.
          But Luke's cuter.

Why is it sideways?

Hahaha No lasers or need for the force. Maybe I should have followed up with a Smile.
            Dang, I was so ready, too. Seriously, people disagree about running logs. And here I was allowing myself to believe that we'd found the one thing in the history of humanity that people agreed on. I am heartbroken and discouraged.
            xor

This thread was more fun when we waxed philosophically about the carrot. Record. Record not. There is no try.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You are so wrong. Do a search and provide evidence to this claim.
                Well...let's see. One instance that stands out clearly in my mind was aimed at me and the particular garments that I feel the most comfortable wearing while running. After that little discussion I saw no need to spend any more time in "The Swamp." I think I recall telling you to fuck off...perhaps your memory is as shitty as your personality. That was far from the only instance of your nasty treatment of others on RA. Most of the time I don't feel it's even worth my time to comment...obviously it's lost on you.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Why is it sideways?

This thread was more fun when we waxed philosophically about the carrot. Record. Record not. There is no try.
                  From waxing the carrot to swinging the saber. Have we really digressed?
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But Luke's cuter.
                    Cuter than Ewan? No way...not even with that dorky tail thing and bad haircut.

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

for me it was the Evil grin And I don't think what Pred said was no worse than what others have said on these forums. And it seems to me that her being a transplant survivor is the WHOLE reason you guys jumped on his case not cause she is slower and doesn't run as much.
                      Nope as stated. Didnt notice it was peach until after.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

for me it was the Evil grin in Peach's statement that made it seem like her not logging certain times had a reason beyond not being concerned about times. And I don't think what Pred said was no worse than what others have said on these forums. And it seems to me that her being a transplant survivor is the WHOLE reason you guys jumped on his case not cause she is slower and doesn't run as much.
                        Shan, you are so spot on as to why I responded as I did. I think I like you! Like I said, I apologize for my crude internet dialog (Peach). I am not like this in person.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

A Saucy Wench

Dang, I was so ready, too. Seriously, people disagree about running logs. And here I was allowing myself to believe that we'd found the one thing in the history of humanity that people agreed on. I am heartbroken and discouraged.
                          Is that the ultimate answer that people seek? The true meaning of life? Finding the one thing we could all agree on?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And it seems to me that her being a transplant survivor is the WHOLE reason you guys jumped on his case not cause she is slower and doesn't run as much.
                            It was a shitty thing to say regardless of who it was said to. The fact that it was said directly to someone who has recently gone through some serious health scares only adds insult to injury...literally and figuratively.

~ Sarah Kay

I am heartbroken and discouraged.
                              I know. My night's wrecked now.
                              xor

From waxing the carrot to swinging the saber. Have we really digressed?
                                Good point. "I see your Schwartz is as big as mine." So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb. (I'm not implicating anything by the second quote. I just think it is hilarious.)