The Dinner Table--RA vs. (and? or? with?) CR (Read 1880 times)

Why is it sideways?

Jeff, are you telling me what to do?!?
    I know. Who made me king for the day? Ohhhhh.... the power!
      I agree with z-z. That's why I haven't asked where the Masters (or "Boomers" -- Roll eyes ) forum is, and the daily thread and the intrepid thread, and weekly, and yadda yadda yadda. It's hi-neighbor time! Pass the cranberry sauce (hey, someone did an awesome job getting it out of the can -- the can imprint is still there!!!).
      As usual I'm late for dinner Tongue Glad to see someone enjoys the "perfect" cranberry sauce!! Gotta have that imprint ya know Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

va

Jeff, great posts, thanks!
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Can someone grab me a beer on the way back from the fridge? And not that Bud Light stuff either! Cool
          We have a group for that...drinkers with a running problem. Wink Can I just say that I am SO glad to return from a long run to find a love fest, rather than a war. Warm fuzzies have always been what RA is all about and why it's where I spend probably 90+% of my internet time. Smile Who wants to join me in a few verses of Kumbaya?! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Why is it sideways?

Who wants to join me in a few verses of Kumbaya?! Big grin k
            Bliss Ninny.
            Scout7

Who wants to join me in a few verses of Kumbaya?! Big grin k
              Seriously, you're killing me here, you know that, right?
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bliss Ninny.
                *hugs the stinky hippy...I'm post-run stinky, myself* Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Why is it sideways?

*hugs the stinky hippy...I'm post-run stinky, myself* Big grin
                  The best kind of stinky.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The best kind of stinky.
                    Ok, I won't go shower, then. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Each RA member, new and old, is equally responsible for keeping our message boards friendly and supportive. As an RA member, I pledge to do my best to keep this atmosphere a pleasant one. I ask y'all to do the same. Big grin
                      I pledge. Great post. Smile Big grin Neil

Running ... just keep running!

Wow, I went out for my holiday luncheon here at work and came back to dinner being done and everyone hugging and singing. Who double-spiked the Egg Nog?

Michelle

Scout7

Who double-spiked the Egg Nog?
                          Yeah that was me.
                            Yeah that was me.
                            I should have known! Roll eyes

Michelle

mmmmmmm.....eggnog........ This is a great thread. Makes me feel very good about all of our new members. Welcome gang. Thanks hippy.

Dog-Love

Wow the only one missing at this family love-fest is Claire. Doesn't she have a grandchild due in soon? Man who made the garlic mash potatoes? Makes me just want to carbo-load.
                                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)